Mollis - Prepare for the explosion

Rucke

Many of you might remember the "Next Stop" torn page in Episodes from Liberty City's user manual from 2009.

image.png

It was later discovered that the small torn piece belonged to an erectile dysfunction advert featured in GTA Vice City, GTA VCS and GTA IV.

image.png

Did this actually mean something? Can it be connected to GTA V somehow or were they just f*cking with us to keep the interest intact?

user posted image

Did this actually mean something? Can it be connected to GTA V somehow or were they just f*cking with us to keep the interest intact?

I'll take door number two.

they said it will be "the most ambitious GTA" Is that the meaning of "outstanding erection" (my theory...) sly.gif

It means nothing. It may as well have a picture of the Housers filliping us off with a captipn that reads "You dumb f*cks arent getting another GTA for a LOOONG time. Now give us your money and enjoy LA Noire, SUCKERS!!"

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Los Santos Pedestrian
It means nothing. It may as well have a picture of the Housers filliping us off with a captipn that reads "You dumb f*cks arent getting another GTA for a LOOONG time. Now give us your money and enjoy LA Noire, SUCKERS!!"

Wow, what an impatient f*ck you are, Zee. However that's something we all expect from you.

What compulsion drives to derail every thread on this forum with your bullsh*t?

Long_Haired_Boy

I do think the Volcano means something. Maybe Los Santos and Hawaii?

The rip looks like the big island to me. Been saying that for ages but oh well. sigh.gif

Wow, what an impatient f*ck you are, Zee. However that's something we all expect from you.

Why do you people insist on hating on Zee...? Atleast he speak's his actual opinion and that's what this thread is about, isn't it?

Snake Without a Tongue
There was an ad for Mollis in the V trailer.

What? Missed that. Where?

user posted image

That scene where the chick is walking past the convertible.

Why do you people insist on hating on Zee...? Atleast he speak's his actual opinion and that's what this thread is about, isn't it?

I like Zee, all his mini rants about R* make me laugh.

Personally I'm glad R* take their time with games. Would hate it if GTA became another churned out generic pice of sh*t like COD, wrestling games, football games, etc... But thats just me, quality over quantity I always say.

It has to mean something doesn't it?

I mean why would they put that there if it has nothing to do with GTA V, which is the "next stop" right?

It might not be like a huge hint, but i'm sure it has some significance.

Thats just what I think..

KanapkaPoland

It's all about penis. Nothing deeper I think...

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Personally I'm glad R* take their time with games. Would hate it if GTA became another churned out generic pice of sh*t like COD, wrestling games, football games, etc... But thats just me, quality over quantity I always say.

+1

Criticism is a force that drives improvement.

+1

Criticism is a force that drives improvement.

Same. It's funny I like to Zee's post and have a good laugh. And then an even better laugh at all the people who respond to him.

It really is free speech no matter how you look at it, and he has his own points that show good use of subjectivity.

Anyway, on to the topic, I wish I'd have something to contribute to it. But that 'Mollis ad' post above can pretty much sum up the whole topic.

I guess we could speculate on it though? Maybe there will be a mission around a volcano?

Look how pathetic you are. confused.gif

It means nothing. It may as well have a picture of the Housers filliping us off with a captipn that reads \"You dumb f*cks arent getting another GTA for a LOOONG time. Now give us your money and enjoy LA Noire, SUCKERS!!\"

Very true. They thought we would just spend all of our time using LA Noire instead. But no, that game was a fail IMO. Now they are doing the same thing with information, they expect us all to go and play Max Payne and aren\'t going to release new information for a long time. sad.gif

G1T

iGrandTheftAuto

I couldn't have said it any better myself Zee. icon14.gif

Edited by iGrandTheftAuto
user posted image

I don't think it really means anything, and we may have simply been looking into it too much. The explosion part may have simply meant that this will be the biggest, most exciting GTA game yet.

Well, there's a volcano in the picture, volcano's are mountains and there is mountains in GTA V.

And like CheesyJ said the explosion thingy may refer to that the game will be massive - like stated by Rockstar.

Maybe when they said the new game will be the most ambitious, they meant features.

I'm thinking pole vaulting with a a giant erection is something hasn't been implemented in a game before Maybe Leisure Suit Larry had it...

Well, there's a volcano in the picture, volcano's are mountains and there is mountains in GTA V.

And like CheesyJ said the explosion thingy may refer to that the game will be massive - like stated by Rockstar.

The volcano is to do with what the poster is advertising. Its a cock, the stubbly hills below it are balls and the lava is... well I'm sure you can guess what the lava is.

Personally I think the LC is over poster is jsut a generic poster that works no matter where R* took GTA next.

Agreed, I don't know why some of you keep attacking this Zee at least he tells it like he sees it. In seriousness who here would rather have Max Payne 3 and L.A Noire vs. GTA V?

Agreed, I don't know why some of you keep attacking this Zee at least he tells it like he sees it. In seriousness who here would rather have Max Payne 3 and L.A Noire vs. GTA V?

If it means GTA V will be better, have more little details to make the city feel "alive" and be better tested to minimize bugs... then I think eveyone would be happy playing otehr games for a bit.

Zee is funny, but R* can't just pump out GTA's every couple of years. It all takes time. And since it takes so long they have to have a great marketing policy inorder to generate as much cash as possible. And the more cash GTA V makes, the more they will have to invest in the next GTA.

R*'s policy works. Every GTA has been better than the last and a chart topper.