c*ntish things you have done while gaming online.

Cosmic Gypsy

Mine would have to be while playing GTA IV. i got someone in my helicopter after a lot of hassle. Then flew far out to sea... I then hovered still and told the online passenger to get out. He at first said no and we waited there for a while while i rolled / smoked a spliff and laughed to my mates. Then much to our amusement he jumped out and began the long treacherous swim back to land, as i teased him with my helicopter, flying around, circling him etc.

That was pretty c*ntish. Share you stories.

didnt really bother on gta IV for pc since every1 had trainers. my friend tried f*cking around in battlefield 3 and got his account banned.

didnt really bother on gta IV for pc since every1 had trainers. my friend tried f*cking around in battlefield 3 and got his account banned.

seriously? whoah, fair play. i havent seen much f*cking around of BF3 to be honest. but on Battlefield 2 people would plant those red tracer lights on team mates faces, that was pretty c*ntish.

To major assholes online in GTA IV, I would persuade them to hop into my van where I would airbreak far out to sea, get out of the car and airbreak back.

I remember the days of f*ckheads joining servers and tugging them. Really, who does that?

On the first day of the BF3 beta, I joined a game my friend was in where he was 'dominating' the other side. He was boasting about he's hot sh*t so I threw a grenade at him as he camped on a rock.

The first days of the beta had friendly fire on. Oh he was mad.

I was in Versus Mode in Left 4 Dead 2. It was the Dark Carnival finale showdown and I was a survivor. Near to the end when the chopper came, I just killed all of my teammates and get into the chopper for the solo win.

Dick move. Heh.

I was in Versus Mode in Left 4 Dead 2. It was the Dark Carnival finale showdown and I was a survivor. Near to the end when the chopper came, I just killed all of my teammates and get into the chopper for the solo win.

Dick move. Heh.

AHAHA!! nice lol.gif

Similar to you Cosmic Gypsy except I did mine in San Andreas Multiplayer.

Also when I was playing SA:MP earlier I just kept following this guy, new to GTA SA on PC, and just kept following and killing him.

Then I led him to my teams base and we all shot him down.

I felt kinda bad for him, then I remembered it was a team deathmatch. biggrin.gif

aha, love it.

i remember another time on GTA IV, i was in a helicopter (again) and i chased 1 particular person all over the airport for pretty much the entire game, eventually he drove into the multi story car park and hid waiting for me to get bored, but i never got bored loool. After a while i would fly away as if i was bored, then fly straight back as soon as he tried leaving the car park LOL.

About the closest I ever seem to get to true arse-hole-ish-ness is when playing BC2 online- I tend to have a habit of ladening vehicles with C4 and driving them into flags or rush bases, and then detonating them. Often forgetting to warn team-mates and squad members who happen to hitch along for the ride. C4-laden helis also make great battering rams.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I remember during my first multiplayer game on Battlefield 3 on Operation Firestorm, I raced another player to a Venom which had spawned nearby and managed to get into the drivers seat first. Another two or three people jumped in as passengers. Seconds after takeoff, I lost control of the helicopter because I wasn't used to the new helicopter controls and flew the helicopter straight into a crane and blew it up. Everyone on board, including myself, was killed. Funny times.

I'm always a dick in online games.

Votekicking people who's playing style I don't like. Insulting everyone and teamkilling idiots who blocked me once.

Yeah, I'm a pretty cool guy (on the internet).

vertical limit

In MW2, the map was Terminal. If you start by the security area, I block the way in the metal detector and people would get pissed and throw grenades at me, but it doesn't affect me so they are forced to go to the other side.

BF3, point my flashlight or laser at friendly snipers, they change their camping spot and I still follow them.

/Troll

BF3, point my flashlight or laser at friendly snipers, they change their camping spot and I still follow them.

/Troll

AHAH, genius... to be honest, flash lights on BF3 are ridiculous, id like to know where they get their flash lights which are capable of illuminating the desert in broad daylight at long range. its a stupid idea. the flash lights should only be useful in dark places.

Another time I was playing Mario Kart DS online and I was using infinite spiny shells 300cc etc. (I don't do that anymore)

So in the middle of a race I just launched 100 spinies out and the only way for them to make it end was to dis connect.

Heh heh.

Killcam random teabagging is probably my favourite. Somebody teabagged a squad mate last night without reason, so for revenge, said squad mate knifed the person. I didn't think this was enough, and jumped from a nearby rock at C on Caspian Border to initiate serious teabagging, encouraging him to join in. Hilarious, but not for the victim.

I was going to say I'm a fairly decent and kind player, but I can't claim that with over 700 knife kills on Battlefield 3. I'm a dick.

scMmGsh.jpg

I was going to say I'm a fairly decent and kind player, but I can't claim that with over 700 knife kills on Battlefield 3. I'm a dick.

f*ck in hell! 700 knife kills?! thats insane, iv only had like 1,200 + kills all in all.

f*ck in hell! 700 knife kills?! thats insane, iv only had like 1,200 + kills all in all.

I've only encountered one person with more, and he had over a thousand. I got his tags three times, he didn't get me once. biggrin.gif

scMmGsh.jpg

vertical limit

And oh, I mentioned this in BF3, suicide jet crashing, for the sake of that annoying Tank.

Team-killing in Rush and Conquest for those Jet/Heli campers. I enter the buggy, drive at high speed and before I hit them, I exit the vehicle and the car runs over them.

Ain't nothing better than t-bagging corpses in Halo to see those kids rage quitting lol.gif

I'm a dick.

Was it you or Daz who accidentally blew up the helicopter that was carrying four people on our team last night?

tounge.gif

clEsyRO.gif

I have a buddy named Alex constantly plays multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto IV. He does not play any of the competitive modes (Team Mafiya Work and Cops 'n' Crooks, for example), but he does play an overdosed amount of Free Mode. I normally do not play Free Mode, but if there is nothing else to do, I will join Alex. Like every Free Mode, there are noobs in helicopters, noobs in rally cars, noobs in boats, but there was this one in particular that Alex and I manipulated. We thought it would be funny to take him out to sea and watch him swim all the way back. So, we took a boat out and far away from Liberty City. We said we were going to show him a glitch on the sea floor. We told him to jump out of the boat and hold down the bottom directional button, which he did. The second he was out of the boat, we stormed back to safety as we both laughed as he cursed out our names. It may have been a shabby thing to do, but it sure was comedic as hell.

Ballad of Gay Tony. Find a good free roam game on the airport with episodic weapons. I then find a bike and some sticky bombs and do drive by's on people's Sultan RS or the sparkly special police car they've just hauled from half way across the map.

Snake Without a Tongue

I'm not a dick. The only dickish thing I've ever done is listen to people beg to be saved from the death countdown in RDR while I ignore them. That's not too bad though because these people tend to be idiots who don't mind their heads.

It isn't exactly dickish but when using the MAV on BF3 instead of the obvious road killing and spotting, I do like to chase after enemy vehicles and just fly rings round them. Always great fun when an annoyed tank crew spends half the game trying to shoot me down, even more so when someone sneaks up and kills it while I'm distracting them.

Finn 7 five 11
I have a buddy named Alex constantly plays multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto IV. He does not play any of the competitive modes (Team Mafiya Work and Cops 'n' Crooks, for example), but he does play an overdosed amount of Free Mode. I normally do not play Free Mode, but if there is nothing else to do, I will join Alex. Like every Free Mode, there are noobs in helicopters, noobs in rally cars, noobs in boats, but there was this one in particular that Alex and I manipulated. We thought it would be funny to take him out to sea and watch him swim all the way back. So, we took a boat out and far away from Liberty City. We said we were going to show him a glitch on the sea floor. We told him to jump out of the boat and hold down the bottom directional button, which he did. The second he was out of the boat, we stormed back to safety as we both laughed as he cursed out our names. It may have been a shabby thing to do, but it sure was comedic as hell.

That's funny because my mate Alex plays BF2, gets loads of people into helicopters and tanks and stuff (from his own team) and then goes and flies them into hills or drives off cliffs.

On Black Ops you get those dicks who block you in corners, once though i was blocked and a dude ran at us, i killed him but in the process he somehow killed my teammate but not me.

At the start of the game on Hanoi, i blocked our whole team inside the courtyard spawn until after a few minutes they found us and mowed down the whole team.

I throw decoys at people on my team who camp/

I always T-Bag people i find lying down before i knife them

Put down claymores, then lead people into them.

Once on Black Ops i killed the same guy 8 times in a row, fresh spyplanes were going up all the time, as i killed him i just looked to where the blip popped up and headed that direction.

@Mark, that sounds like fun biggrin.gif

When GTA IV first came out I played a lot of GTA Race. I got pretty good at it so I got bored sometimes and did my best to f*ck with whoever was in first place. I haaated it when people did that to me, but I knew there was no amount of positive karma I could pump into that mode to prevent people from doing that.

It was always so much more enjoyable when they were mic'd up

Oh! And in Black Ops I would use nothing but the knife in Humiliation. My goal would always be to have the timer run out before anyone could cycle through all the weapons. That's still fun icon14.gif

Not online but...i was playing NFS with my friend in split screen and he was leading entire race.And there on the last curve i hit his car and he roll over on a roof.So i wan laughing all the time and he was pissed off for a few days,but his face was...priceless.