Cop chases

seagull1971

Firstly sorry if this has been covered before as I am a bit new to the forum. Whilst being in cop chase in LC Stories I have noticed that the police are still calling for Nico's head and not Johnny or Lopez respectively. Can I assume that this aspect of the game the file has just been transferred over to this chapter to save on costs 'makes practical sense' or is it a glitch ?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "calling for his head" so I'll assume you mean, Niko has a criminal file, but if I'm in error here please let me know. This said, you might be unaware of this, but just in case, here goes: Johnny Klebitz (34) actually has a LCPD file which can be accessed by going to any Internet cafe and typing in http://www.libertycitypolice.com/profile.html ... and so does Luis Fernando Lopez (25) but only because they have been held on charges by the LCPD. Please note that the web address given here only world IN-GAME and not on the real world Internet.

No sorry my choice of words were a little blurrey, what I meant was whilst the cops are asking you to pull over they are calling you Nico and not Louis or Johnny.

No worries, and yes, you're right - Niko is to the best of my observation the only one who gets referred it by name. I do not recall either Johnny or Luis being referred to by name by cops. Excellent observation, BTW.