Rockstar are too secretive.

Legendary912

In my opinion they need to release some new info on Grand Theft Auto V very soon because we are all anxious to see it and the fan base is just arguing/disagreeing with each other and it's always about..

- 'There is only one city'

- 'The wrong Era'

- 'I'm not playing as a 40-50 year old'

- 'CJ will not return'

- 'I hate multiple playable characters'

All will be revealed but Rockstar is being ridiculous having not released any more information. Who agrees?

In my opinion they need to release some new info on Grand Theft Auto V very soon because we are all anxious to see it and the fan base is just arguing/disagreeing with each other and it's always about..

- 'There is only one city'

- 'The wrong Era'

- 'I'm not playing as a 40-50 year old'

- 'CJ will not return'

- 'I hate multiple playable characters'

All will be revealed but Rockstar is being ridiculous having not released any more information. Who agrees?

I think it's because they're focusing on Max Payne right now. When it's released, then we get the info we want...

We are all chomping at the bit for them to release something new. This is a test of patience and R* is the yogi.

I wouldn't say they're too secretive. Keep in mind that what we saw was the first trailer. They're not going to come out and give us every detail about the game in the first trailer. After all, the whole point of a trailer is for it to just be a sneak peak at what is yet to come. Everyone wants to see more to have their questions answered, hopefully sooner than later. Either way, we'll get new info when it's here. Making topics complaining about it isn't going to help.