TBOGT problem on PC !

copperrobber

hi got i problem everytime i play TBOGT on my pc it lags and bugs and hacks all the time and sometimes its ends up with that the computer shuts down ! whats the prob ?

TBOGT minimum requirements:

intel core 2 duo 1.8Ghz

1.5 gb memory and hard drive free space 16 gb

256mb nvidia 7900 video card

my computer stats:

intel core i3 CPU M330 @ 2.13Ghz.

4gb memory and 200gb hard drive memory.

nvidia geforce with cuda video card,

so any help please

EDIT: this site: http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10296/ and another site says that im able to play on minimum and recommended, but i cant ! sad.gif

Edited by copperrobber

Your laptop isn't good enough to run this game. Plain and simple. There's hardly any help that can be offered in this situation other than asking you to get a better system, preferably a desktop.

you guys are wrong, i just had to vacuum my laptop, and now im running on highest settings and it works great ! biggrin.gif

Wow, you're one lucky bastard turn.gif

Wait a minute-I have higher specs than the OP, but you and others here doubted me on what settings I can run the game at, but now you are believing him? That doesn't make sense-to doubt one person and not doubt others-especially when the first person(me) has higher PC specs and also has shown videos and screenshots to back it up. confused.gif

you guys are wrong, i just had to vacuum my laptop, and now im running on highest settings and it works great !

how were we supposed to know that you didn't have the common sense to clean out your laptop before posting in here and wasting our time?

Wow, you're one lucky bastard turn.gif

Wait a minute-I have higher specs than the OP, but you and others here doubted me on what settings I can run the game at, but now you are believing him? That doesn't make sense-to doubt one person and not doubt others-especially when the first person(me) has higher PC specs and also has shown videos and screenshots to back it up. confused.gif

Overheating can make a big difference you know wink.gif

My buddy has this GT 220 with passive cooling and Skyrim suddenly started to play at 2 fps.

Apparently his card reached 111 C sigh.gif

But anyway, I don't really believe him.

If he's fine with how it plays, I'm fine with it too.

But you have often brought forth how your game runs, and we have seen proof of your 'smooth gameplay' (by then you didn't had any patch).

IV is quite much about luck you know.

Some have dual cores at 2.5 GHz and run the game at medium at a solid 30 fps.

Others have a quad core of 2.5 GHz (like me) and run the game like sh*te on lower settings icon14.gif

By the way, TBOGT often runs better than IV wink.gif