Vehicle Customisation - MCLA style

JB94

In Saints Row, I always used to steal cars, go and mod them, and so on, tried to cruise down on the street with the car, but it didn't give me that satisfaction that I wanted, however, I am 110% that playing V, gaining money, and then going to tune the car, will give me a huge satisfaction, just imagine the possibilities to mod cars in HD version in an open world game such as GTA. My God, this is amazing.

@Happyness, I hear you on that one. The customisation system would make vehicle ownership actually worthwhile; players would be able to have their vehicles that are unique to them, I'm hoping the paint system is an RGB + white & black system so colours are truly unique.

You could have your custom car - maybe a custom Maibatsu sedan like the Evolution IX MR in your sig

TheQuestFor100Percent can have his black Hellenbach

I can have a car in my favourite blue scheme

The system means that us players are closer to being able to make cars that are truly reflective of us, maybe not cars that reflect our personalities, but cars that reflect our tastes and tuning styles.

Also the performance aspect sounds like us player will be able to modify a car so that it suits our driving style, so the true American drivers can feel the raw power of their muscle car, the level headed tuners can experience incredible control and grip at lower speeds and the off-roaders can off-road to their heart's content.

It would make racing a bit more fun as well I think, turning up to the start line in your signature car and then schooling them, with your trusty machine.

The things that this system could bring to players...

Oh trust me man, trust me! If I ever find a car in V that looks like that IX MR then I'll be the happiest dude in the world. I f*cking love that car, and I'd do anything to own one irl. One day I will.

So, who's in for a GTA V Freeroam racing crew? Nay or Yay?

I'll certainly be down. Especially with the variety of environments that we'll able to test our vehicles on; highways, beaches, city streets and even mountains. So excited after the news cars customisation was in biggrin.gif

GTAgamersquirrel

I want to make this car

user posted image

Look like this:

user posted image

I want to make this truck

user posted image

Look like this:

user posted image

I want to make this truck

user posted image

Look like this:

user posted image

I hope at least this level of customization is possible.

Edited by GTAgamersquirrel

Kifflom112

Well I can't wait to cruise down the freeway feeling special.

Gonna' take a stock white Buffalo to Los Santos Customs and tune it out:

• Paint it dark red
  • Add some flame vinyl
  • Add muscle style rims and paint 'em gun-metal grey
  • Change the bumpers and sideskirts to match the one in the trailer
  • Opt for nitrous, stiffer suspension
  • Lastly, gonna' give the bitch the most powerful engine so it'll be a drifty machine
Man I cannot wait! The feeling of rolling down the Los Puerta Fwy in a totally unique car, one that nobody else will be driving. That would feel so awesome.

Man, I'm ready to grab a Pheonix, paint in black and drop on some nice classic rims, hopefully put on the fin style spoiler and go flying through the desert!

Happyness
In Saints Row, I always used to steal cars, go and mod them, and so on, tried to cruise down on the street with the car, but it didn't give me that satisfaction that I wanted, however, I am 110% that playing V, gaining money, and then going to tune the car, will give me a huge satisfaction, just imagine the possibilities to mod cars in HD version in an open world game such as GTA. My God, this is amazing.

@Happyness, I hear you on that one. The customisation system would make vehicle ownership actually worthwhile; players would be able to have their vehicles that are unique to them, I'm hoping the paint system is an RGB + white & black system so colours are truly unique.

You could have your custom car - maybe a custom Maibatsu sedan like the Evolution IX MR in your sig

TheQuestFor100Percent can have his black Hellenbach

I can have a car in my favourite blue scheme

The system means that us players are closer to being able to make cars that are truly reflective of us, maybe not cars that reflect our personalities, but cars that reflect our tastes and tuning styles.

Also the performance aspect sounds like us player will be able to modify a car so that it suits our driving style, so the true American drivers can feel the raw power of their muscle car, the level headed tuners can experience incredible control and grip at lower speeds and the off-roaders can off-road to their heart's content.

It would make racing a bit more fun as well I think, turning up to the start line in your signature car and then schooling them, with your trusty machine.

The things that this system could bring to players...

Oh trust me man, trust me! If I ever find a car in V that looks like that IX MR then I'll be the happiest dude in the world. I f*cking love that car, and I'd do anything to own one irl. One day I will.

I'll certainly be down. Especially with the variety of environments that we'll able to test our vehicles on; highways, beaches, city streets and even mountains. So excited after the news cars customisation was in biggrin.gif

Good! biggrin.gif Think of a name! I will try to think for one too! Make it a RSSC crew. biggrin.gif

:cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry:

skillz7855

I can't wait to trick out the Dukes and Sabre to make them fast as hell.

Happyness

Another awesome thing would be to tune bikes, bike races and whatnot, a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 parody, daaamn!

:cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry:

Someone with the same mind as me! lol.gif

Definitely count me in.

The cars that I used to drive in MCLA are some of the most memorable digital vehicles. The fact that a player could make them totally unique led to a strong sense of vehicle ownership.I knew that every time I would take my cars online they would be nothing like anyone else's. In MCLA one could make a car that's reflective of them, be they a conservative guy like me, or an extreme kind of person. It was always interesting to see what other people were driving online. Transferring this kind of experience to GTA is a pretty cool move IMO and I'm quite excited to see how it comes off.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I hope we get a decal editor and can share our designs online. I want a garage full of awesome Itasha. The looks on people's faces when I go online...they'll be priceless.

Well now that Car Mods are confirmed.... Bout to have a street gang in MP My Crew riding only Dinka!!!

That's custom Blista Compact's (2-door), custom Hakumai's (4-door), and custom Double T's (motorbikes)

with the occasional custom Sultan RS's...but not to many because I KNOW EVERYONE ELSE will have those... confused.gif

During the SP though... im going to try and collect as many cars as i can

Happyness

user posted image

Someone kill me. suicidal.gif I want to have something like that kind of customization though.

Shane_Dbns

user posted image I made my evo look like this in MCLA, loved that game. Can't wait to recreate it in GTA V icon14.gif

user posted image

Someone kill me. suicidal.gif I want to have something like that kind of customization though.

You should be shot. confused.gif

At one point I ran with an Evo VII for a little while in Gran Turismo, unique paint scheme, RAYS wheels finished in chrome, it's one of the cars I remember the best.

user posted image

Sneakerhead.

Infernus:

Racing/Sporty Spoilers

Matte Blue with White Rims.

Racing style interior like Sultan RS (Assuming we can tune interiors, V is reported have MCLA tuning, and you could tune the Interior I think,)

Racing Tires + Brakes.

lowered Racing Suspension.

Turbocharged engine.

MrcTOtheJ
The cars that I used to drive in MCLA are some of the most memorable digital vehicles. The fact that a player could make them totally unique led to a strong sense of vehicle ownership.I knew that every time I would take my cars online they would be nothing like anyone else's. In MCLA one could make a car that's reflective of them, be they a conservative guy like me, or an extreme kind of person. It was always interesting to see what other people were driving online. Transferring this kind of experience to GTA is a pretty cool move IMO and I'm quite excited to see how it comes off.

Yeah I'd love it. I like you was usually more conservative when it came to designs usually some aero and some rims nothing over the top paint wise, I occasionally had a more wild custom but very rarely. One of my most memorable cars in MCLA was somewhere between the two, it was an N7 themed Corvette Z06. Metallic Dark Grey with the White and Red stripe down the middle, and an N7 logo on the front quarter panels near the top corner by the door. Wasn't super over the top, but the Theme was a little unique IMO. I wish I could have taken it online when I had the game, but alas I have horribad internet.

I really like your stuff though nice cars. Really like the Evo's both in MCLA and GT5 you have. Especially digging the TE37's on the evo VII. (My all time Favorite Rims just about lol.)

I'd be nice to see muscle cars with engines upgrades that could compete with the sports cars, there was some good ones in IV but none that would go fast enough to take on the Banshee's , Infernus , Sultan Rs , Turismo's and stuff....The Bullet GT could compete against them in fact was way faster than those but you know what i mean , i want old school Chargers with big blocks

So i can do this cool.gif

user posted image

Or one of those Mean Looking Beast sly.gif

user posted image

Don't get me wrong i like Japanese and European cars to but we need variety who's with me ?!?!

Nemesis2252

found this on google images. god damn what i wouldnt give to have something like this in GTA5.

user posted image

user posted image

I know it's blurry but it appears to be a 57-58 Plymouth ( It's not the Tornado, it has a different bumper and fins). You know what that means! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by JRC99

Yeah I'd love it. I like you was usually more conservative when it came to designs usually some aero and some rims nothing over the top paint wise, I occasionally had a more wild custom but very rarely. One of my most memorable cars in MCLA was somewhere between the two, it was an N7 themed Corvette Z06. Metallic Dark Grey with the White and Red stripe down the middle, and an N7 logo on the front quarter panels near the top corner by the door. Wasn't super over the top, but the Theme was a little unique IMO. I wish I could have taken it online when I had the game, but alas I have horribad internet.

I really like your stuff though nice cars. Really like the Evo's both in MCLA and GT5 you have. Especially digging the TE37's on the evo VII. (My all time Favorite Rims just about lol.)

Thanks, you sir have good taste in modifications IMO. That Corvette sounds like a pretty good use of the system that was available icon14.gif. The MCLA system in terms of looks was in a class of its own due to the decal editor. My corvette was original but very simple, it had Google logos across the hood and roof.

I remember some really funny and cool cars from RMR which made MCLA quite memorable; there were Spongebob themes, Mario themes and even an ocean theme. Some people turned decal editing into an art form and my goodness did they provide some good gaming memories.

If that kind of decal editor were to be in GTA V, then we'd surely have an incredible system.

Edited by JBanton

Ubermacht
I'd be nice to see muscle cars with engines upgrades that could compete with the sports cars, there was some good ones in IV but none that would go fast enough to take on the Banshee's , Infernus , Sultan Rs , Turismo's and stuff....The Bullet GT could compete against them in fact was way faster than those but you know what i mean , i want old school Chargers with big blocks

Yeah, I want to upgrade a few muscle cars. It'll be pretty hilarious to fully upgrade the engine on say, a Dukes, but leave the brakes, suspension and everything else untouched. After all, who needs corners? lol.gif

lol at you and your conservative paintjobs. i went all out with the decal editor, i spent hours doing paintjobs! alot of designs i gave up on though haha. my most memorable car was a white and purple Vantage, i'll try to get a pic here.

EDIT: Here's a picture

user posted image

Edited by Guest

• Adjustments of cars will include painting, wheels, tinting the windows, spoilers and much more.

• You can even switch and change the way the cars behave in traffic by switching springs, engine and brakes. - Danish Preview

lol at you and your conservative paintjobs. i went all out with the decal editor, i spent hours doing paintjobs! alot of designs i gave up on though haha. my most memorable car was a white and purple Vantage, i'll try to get a pic here.

EDIT: Here's a picture

user posted image

It actually looks pretty cool, but Y U No have DB9?

user posted image

user posted image

For some cars with official race versions I recreated them but with my style instead of the official style. They made for some great memories too. I had an R34 GT-R with Nismo wording and black/ red chequered flags.

Biggie Deaf

MCLA is one of my favs too. I dabbled around with the editor, but only went all out on one car as an expiriment.

I painted a Charger SRT 8 the same as a Premium Crackers box.

I just hope that they have hidrolics(sp). West Coast needs to have some LoLos.