It's imposible to add new road object in GTAIII

OmeXr

hi guys. im using moo mapper and it seems like there is no way adding a new road object. i mean not a "new model". only ipl editing and using original roads.

i was only able to add one and that's it. can you help me?

That's caused by the path limit, paths are attached to the road objects so when another road is placed another path is too; the path limit is already reached by the original roads ipl placements.

Try using gta3ultimate editor to increase the path limit.

Best way to mod GTAIII from the start is with notepad.

This is because each road section holds the path data in a linked array of path nods that have to be laid out in order of spawned vehicle/ped to deletion of the ped or vehicle, in Vice city the paths are stored in their own IPL file.

If you remove the path data from the map IPL's first, you can then start to move, add or delete the sections.

Also find a copy of KED, this is an updated version of moo mapper that will also give you an idea of how the paths are used.

There is also a path editor for GTAIII/VC made by Steve M that will allow you to plot your new paths after you have mapped it all.

These can be stored in there own file later.

There is also a path editor for GTAIII/VC made by Steve M that will allow you to plot your new paths after you have mapped it all.

Would you happen to have a link for this? moto_whistle.gif

pkmTc.gif

www.steve-m.com smile.gif

Edit l http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/Vi...ls.Detail&id=74

Edited by X-Seti

Thank you. I had heard the tool mentioned before but had never managed to find it on his site. wink.gif

E: Seems it isn't the right one, it doesn't seem to work correctly with GTA III (?). sad.gif

Edited by fireguy109

pkmTc.gif

Thank you. I had heard the tool mentioned before but had never managed to find it on his site. wink.gif

E: Seems it isn't the right one, it doesn't seem to work correctly with GTA III (?). sad.gif

It was never uploaded on his site. I found it on PlanetGTA Only. You can use K.eD for creating and editing paths but the dragging makes it a bit more difficult.

HI I'M JIMMY, I'M NOT WELCOME ON

GTAFORUMS BUT I CAN'T LET IT GO, SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP!

:(