Light My Pyre

Dudewhosmokes

Dudewhosmokes

I recently restarted VCS to playthrough 100% and everytime I reach the "Light My Pyre" mission I can never beat it and I have to restart the game all over! Can anyone please help me beat it?!!

Dudewhosmokes

Well first of all, everytime I get in a car or on a bike to "save lance" I can usually stop or turn the attackers around... But lance will turn around and stay right by them and get killed no matter what I do!! I don't know if I'm found something wrong or if there is a trick to the mission!? Now I have gotten him to the mansion but he dies almost instantly there too!!!

Buffalo Soldier

Had this problem on Christmas Eve, Lance is a dick head - he kept f*cking it up.

All I can say is, try your best to speed ahead infront of him and shoot like crazy at the cars, don't go anywhere near Lance, he can't fall off his bike so he'll swerve and knock you off yours.

Don't go in a car, always use a bike - but yeah just try and speed ahead of Lance and you should be fine.

I only had to shoot two cars, the third one drove away when I got to the next part of the mission.