Favorite Car. :)

coryc90

What's your favorite car in GTA 4 and why?

Mine is the Super GT! smile.gif Love it because of the way it looks, handling is great and the speed is f*cking awesome.

I like the Hakuchou, Or was it HakuChuo, Or was it HakoChoo, Or was it HakuChow, Or was it, eh, You get the point!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have a top 4 list of cars I favor the most. So here they are.

1. Landstalker (black)

2. Washington (black)

3. SuperGT (black or white)

4. Not-your-normal Patriot (black)

two-door: BLISTA COMPACT

muscle-car: DUKES

four-door: PMP 600

suv: HUNTLEY SPORT

sport/luxury: TURISMO

Personally, when I'm out cruising its in a PMP 600 ... and why not? The car is the ride of choice for any ice-cold hard-rep steel-eyed killa or gangsta. It handles like a dream, can take a lot of punishment (including glancing blows and even ramming) and has a respectable top speed. The only downside is that it takes a bit from the time you put your foot on the accelerator to it actually going anywhere unless you happen to be pointing down slope. Before I began taking the boat option in The Snow Storm, I often used a PMP 600 to allow me to cruise away from the pursuing police.

two-door: BLISTA COMPACT

muscle-car: DUKES

four-door: PMP 600

suv: HUNTLEY SPORT

sport/luxury: TURISMO

oh you asked why.

BLISTA: good to handle, nice speed.

DUKES: powerful muscle car. surely not as easy to handle like a sabre gt or tampa, but when you get the hang of it, it's just as great.

PMP 600: looking good, nice speed, easy to handle and the windows are somewhat small and not as easy to break (by bullets).

HUNTLEY SPORT: very fast, easy to handle, good looking.

TURISMO: why not a comet or infernus? if it's not races but story mode, or free mode or anything other than races, this car is reliable, fast and not seldom, you always have a stationary shop and one at faustin's. also, this car's engine is in the trunk, or better yet, the trunk is in front of the driver, so, when crashing, you mostly crash frontal into someone or something. Having the trunk in front reduces the possibility that the car will stop to work after frontal crashes.

"Search is your friend"

-lil weasel

Favourite cars?

Favorite car in gta iv

Your favourite vehicles tounge.gif

your favourite car?

Whats your favourite car?

favorite vehicle (Locked user posted image)

Favorite Car? (Locked user posted image)

Favourite car (Locked user posted image)

What is your FAVORITE CAR? (Locked user posted image)

Favorite car?

Your favorite Car?

Your Favorite Car (Locked user posted image)

Next time use Search. There are too many kinds of topic like this already.

On-Topic: Definitely Infernus, especially the one Bernie Crane/Florian Cravić gives you.

Edited by lol232

-futo gt (if only it were actually faster than the stock futo dozingoff.gif )

-the custom infernus

-akuma

One for each category:

Yellow-Cant Decide

Red-Not in Multiplayer Race

Turismo&SuperGT, Banshee, Dukes, Faction, Feroci, Cavalcade, Hellfury, Jetmax

Unlike everyone else, I use these instead of the fastest in the category in Multiplayer racing.

Yagermiester95

From the Base GTA IV I would chose the Rancher. I like a pickup. But from the DLC's It would be the Tampa Need me some Muscle car!!! mercie_blink.gif

I'd go with the Sultan RS. I just love the sound of its engine, it's fast acceleration, the poppy flame spitting out of its exhaust. The carbon fiber hood with the air scoop and the hood pins. The roll cage, and the awesome paintjobs it has. I love that car.

• 2 weeks later...

The Sultan RS is fantastic because of the handling and acceleration in the corners, the modified parts and its colours, the red and black/white stripe paint look similar to the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV and VI.

I have an addiction to this car as I have 1 in each garage, and 6 Sultan RS in total.

• 3 weeks later...

i have to say the sultan RS.

why? it only does 300km/h, right?

but...

it has 50% better collision durability than almost all the other cars [exception? sentinels which are poo] so you can smash and bash other cars and your car won't explode 10 secs from finish line! that happened to me in the comet in first race.

also, a 4.1 sec acceleration. i don't think another car can match that. and considering you're mostly skidding around traffic and obstacles and rarely get a chance to use more than 280km/h in speed, i think the 300km/h speed is well enough to win almost all races [unless it's mostly a straight run in which case the comet, coquette or infernus because of their high speed and fast acceleration - those 3 cars have pretty high speed along with 4.5 sec acc or less... getting ahead of the other cars and then blocking them means you can dominate a race.. it's why i like the sultan RS, it can take beating from cars trying to nudge it outta the way, smash other cars outta the way and look like it's not been touched]. also, being 40km/h slower than the fastest car is not that much. 20-odd miles per hour isn't that great when u have a car that can accelerate to 300kmh in 4 secs, can slam around like crazy and still not look like it's about to blow up. it's tough and nippy. a good combo in street racing.

well, i've only done 6 races so far and won them all [well 5] with the sultan RS wo having to re race.

my only complaint about the RS is its braking ability. it's a shame it isn't in the feltzer range [about 10% better] but the sultan RS has 30% FWD/70%RWD which makes up for the average brakes and means it is one nippy bugger getting around tricky races.

but there's always a sultan RS up in the very north north east of westdyke hidden behind a derelict building with hobos lurking around. it's usually pink but, hey, who gives sh*t if it can reach top speed in 4.1 secs?

also, near a multistorey carpark central leftwood/westdyke is a motorbike store filled w 900RRs. great for doing stunts those 900s. also, good for racing if you're good at dodging the other racers. the only advantage i found to using a motorbike is the accuracy and open range when using your SMG. you can pop tires of every car you get near, then by pass them as they struggle to turn at any kinda decent speed, he he. but u need to be good on a mbike. getting thrown is a constant hazard. popping the tires on at least 4 cars at beginning of the race helps out but then it's controlling the bike whilst shooting the tires of the bastard in the lead! practise practise practise!

• 3 weeks later...

From GTA IV:

1. Infernus - I like the style, door opening animation. I kept it after mission 'Buoys Ahoy' I like the unique paintjob

2. Turismo or Sultan RS - Prefer it for races, got nice handling in my opinion.

From DLC's:

1. Bullet GT - Nicest car in GTA series that i've ever seen, good handling, speed, accelration, and got more durability rather than another sport car.

2. F620 - I just liked the name.

Here is my humble list with my favorite vehicles.

Annihilator - A Hunter's cousin that can also wreck havoc, if you use it appropriately.

Maverick - As long as you have a landing space, it's a fastest way to travel through Liberty City if you ask me.

NRG 900 - A very fast vehicle that can drive easily and fast through traffic jams and other tight spaces, like alleyways, which is useful at attempting to loose pursuit, as long as you won't crash of course. Unless you want fly for a little while.

Turismo - One of the fastest vehicles that is easily controlled and is not as hard to find as Comet or Infernus.

Patriot - A quite fast and tough off road vehicle that can ram/drive through most police roadblocks and obstacles with ease.

Securicar - one word: bulletproof.

Enforcer - like above It's bulletproof, plus, entering this vehicle will fill your body armor meter a little.

// EDIT:

I've just did a test and I discovered, that Securicar is not bulletproof unfortunately confused.gif. From now on Securicar is not on my favorite vehicles list. Well, at least it dropped a loads of greens when It has blown smile.gif. Hopefully, I will not be disappointed with Enforcer.

Edited by Metzger

I like the Turismo, mostly because it's the fastest car that I can use a cheat code for. I like the banshee, gt, and others as well.

-futo gt (if only it were actually faster than the stock futo dozingoff.gif )

-the custom infernus

-akuma

wait...

THERE'S A CUSTOM INFERNUS?? where? where?

WHERE???????? is it on XBOX? oh wait.. it's a mod for the pc version, right? <sigh>

EDIT 1: @sonnyblack. i reckon the rollcage in the Sultan RS is what gives it such a huge collision resistance compared to other cars. its collision is as good as those big giant trucks!!

EDIT 2:i gotta admit, my fav car is either the Infernus or Sultan RS. i luv the sungold Infernus, luv that color, and the fact that when i park up in a narrow street the door doesn't get ripped off by some psycho in a patriot!! [ie, someone as bad as me at driving]. whenever i need a Sultan RS i go to derelict house in N.Alderney but it's invariably sparkly pink AND black <VOMIT!!!>. found a green one once but mostly bloody pink.

i'm amazed there's only one vertical door style car in game. i mean, if someone was the kinda person to spend over £100,000 on a motor then vertical doors has to be the choice [especially in a tiny country like the UK] cos jumping in/out a car w horizontal doors in narrow streets on a busy day means your car's wo driver seat door until you get to the repair shop [i used to be a panel beater!]. can't wait to play tBoGT cos there's bound to be great cars i that DLC. tLatD is amazing so far but mainly bike related [and i absolutely LOVE the motorbike, envious of US freeways - we have the M1 motorway.... not the best 'freeway' for cruising - but this is a game and so cars seem to be the best when it comes to getwaways etc].

Edited by synchro_w