Carman Ortiz

ubergoon1912

do you think Carmen will appear in this game? it is 4 yrs after IV and she once said i have nowhere to go EXCEPT MABIE Los Santos and its a Great coincidence that gta V takes place IN (maybie only) Los Santos so do you think maybe we haven't seen the last of her?

Long_Haired_Boy

I for sure don't know but I do know one thing though, topics they come they go.

And Is that the girl that never stops talking?

Yeah, she said that she wanted to be in a Vinewood movie, and she was dyeing to move there. She was really ugly though, like in those nasty fleece outfits. I think Alex and Kiki were the prettiest, and I could totally see Alex living in Rodeo.

G1T

iGrandTheftAuto
Yeah, she said that she wanted to be in a Vinewood movie, and she was dyeing to move there. She was really ugly though, like in those nasty fleece outfits. I think Alex and Kiki were the prettiest, and I could totally see Alex living in Rodeo.

Kiki is way more attractive than Alex.

user posted image

also she hinted to having family/friends there to live with as she said i have nowhere to go except maybe los santos i could see Alex living in rodeo Carmen in ganton/idlewood or downtown and Kiki in maybe east los santos

Edited by ubergoon1912

Yeah, she said that she wanted to be in a Vinewood movie, and she was dyeing to move there.  She was really ugly though, like in those nasty fleece outfits. I think Alex and Kiki were the prettiest, and I could totally see Alex living in Rodeo.

I definatley have to agree with you on that. Kiki was my favorite girlfriend out of them all. She had a very nice personality and she was very pretty. Alex was sort of bitchy at times, so she wasn\'t all that great... smile.gif

G1T

Patrick McReary

No. Each era is a different universe and has a different history. No era thus far has ever shared anything, other than locations.

true but Kiki is a stalker and that turned me off

@ Patrick gta 4 and 5 are both in the HD era and unless they release gta V on ps4/xbox720 i believe there in the same era hence the reason why most cars looked familiar

Edited by ubergoon1912

iGrandTheftAuto

Why would you want to cheat on her anyway she is probably the most attractive girlfriend that Niko has in the game. All the other are ugly or just end up ending the relationship.

user posted image

Why would you want to cheat on her anyway she is probably the most attractive girlfriend that Niko has in the game. All the other are ugly or just end up ending the relationship.

Yes, I was contempt enough with having just Kiki as a girlfriend. As for seeing people from the IV era in the V era, I think it is still very possible because they both have similar graphics. I just don\'t think we\'ll see any of the main characters, just some supporting roles.

G1T

jesusismyairbag
Yeah, she said that she wanted to be in a Vinewood movie, and she was dyeing to move there.  She was really ugly though, like in those nasty fleece outfits. I think Alex and Kiki were the prettiest, and I could totally see Alex living in Rodeo.

pixels.

G1T

haha, carman, reminds me of a transformer lol

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

pixels.

Pixels can\'t be pretty?

G1T

No. Each era is a different universe and has a different history. No era thus far has ever shared anything, other than locations.

Oh hush it's obvious IV and V are in the same universe. Numbers don't mean sh*t.

maybe shes your first girlfriend like denise shes a tutorial on girlfriends or maybe shes your love interest if theres no girlfriends

yea maybe on a show like " Bitches From Liberty City" or somthing but i have a feeling well see her what district do you think she'll live in, i think ganton and if not jefferson and i think she'll be tryin to get money to live in rodeo i think she'll be living with her "mama" or like a sibling or any other relative where you think she'll live?

Edited by ubergoon1912

vertical limit

Ortiz was in the 4th Era, along with Packie, Luis and all other characters in TBoGT and TLaD as well as IV.

So she ain't coming.

I definatley have to agree with you on that. Kiki was my favorite girlfriend out of them all. She had a very nice personality and she was very pretty. Alex was sort of bitchy at times, so she wasn\'t all that great... smile.gif

Niko definitely has a type... All his girlfriends seemed so fake. It was almost as if they were computer generated.

It'd be pretty nice to see Carmen in GTA V. She was my favorite GF to date in IV. She did have those ambitions as others have mentioned. She would fit in with the vibe as well.

caprisig.jpg

Ortiz was in the 4th Era, along with Packie, Luis and all other characters in TBoGT and TLaD as well as IV.

So she ain't coming.

no she was in the hd era along with all other characters and this is still the hd era how do you explain similar cars ex Futo/landstalker so as far as im concerned she might return

@thread starter, go and see a counsellor. You're actually missing a pixel-gf in a videogame (who actually dated a serbian avatar that you play as) more than I ever would any of my exes.

Latter Gen-Y pussies... I mean honestly look at your hormones acting up-

maybe we haven't seen the last of her?

Bump

In the event that V brings back dating so what you're going to start asking mom and dad and your mates for advice with your troubles with them characters? Did you happen to ask someone for advice when you found out that Karen woman betrayed Niko, on perhaps if you could actually woo her back?

Edited by paced
G1T

whoa who said i missed her? i thought she was a bitch what i said was will we see her as she made the most reference to LS so stop being a prick