Have A Question?

john12

If you think that the aspect of the game was not understanding, then someone who has played GTA SA millions of times can answer your question. You can ask for anything I guess like why is this place, weapon, car, actor, etc. My questions are -

1. LV's area needs to be clearly described.

2. Some charater like Zero, Berkley and Emmet weren't perfect.

3. I can see that some cars aren't drivable. Ghost Car, what it is? A pic can make me understand. smile.gif

4. There isn't any cheat for minigun. tounge.gif

5. Why there weren't any hidden packages, rampages?

Answer me or question others, this is what all about this topic.

@Lil: I have used the search feature and found nothing like this.

1) What?

2) Nobody is perfect!

3) Ghost car is a beater Glendale that spawns somewhere around Back'O'Beyond on a slope and 'drives' down it without a driver. Also a Vortex that spawns around Marina Bay and slides down the beach. But you can drive them.

4) Who needs cheats?

5) There were horseshoes, oysters, snapshots and tags, who needs hidden packages?

1) I mean that there are some pipeline in LV, they weren't introduce in the game.

2) Ryder and Pulaski too.

3) Never seen it before. Might be rumors.

4) Well, in harsh circumstances like by mistakly flying over Navel Base.. tounge.gif

5) They all are hard but they weren't related to Rampages.

I too looked for them. There were topics, but I believe they got deleted during a Server Crash…

Some questions require the programmers/authors to answer. Like: Why are there no children or animals to be slaughtered, which should be obvious.

3. The Ghost Car is a Glendale which rolls downhill when CJ nears its area in back’o’beyond.

5. You have 100 Gang Tags, 50 Photo shots, 50 Horseshoes, and all those Oysters. You can rampage anytime you want, just start killing.

Other defects in the game programming:

• The Boxville has swing-out doors, they should be sliding (at least they were in all the trucks I’ve driven.

• The Monster truck is All wheel drive. But the tyres mounted on the left side face the wrong way. The point of the “V” tread of drive tyres should face forward, Idler tyres face to the rear.

• The buses have doors on the wrong side for the U.S.A.

• Gang members can’t shoot from the buses.

• ‘Green Sabre’ mission CJ gets into the car by the passenger door, but when he talks he’s in the Drivers seat.

• In a couple of missions, even though CJ has the Best weapons M4 and DE, the number of shots to kill are increased.

• Unfair substitution of weapons during some missions.

• Quarry missions, the cargo is Glued to the bed, until you reach a certain point. Then the Cargo is on grease.

• Tear Gas doesn’t do much, except in the ‘Heist’ mission.

• Can’t harm Papa in the mansion. Even the RPG/HEAT has no effect.

• No matter where you kill Freddie the cut scene for his death is the same by the park, and CJ’s motorcycle disappears when you are returned to the real death spot.

• The Thermal Goggles can’t see Hot Vehicle Engines, etc.

• Can’t use pistols (or any other weapon except smgs) for drive-bys.

• Can use Rocket weapons (even inside) without back blast repercussions.

• CJ steals weapons, but can’t access them.

About the tags,snapshots,oysters and horseshoes,it was a good idea,but the rewards were ridiculous most of the time.The AK-47 in the Johnson house was a good reward,but the ones in San Fierro were bad.

It has the most open game play. You don't HAVE to anything (on first look). The geography is varied. The sun reaches the ground. It's not arcade'ish'. The missions offer more than the one way the game suggests for completion. You interact more freely with NPCs.

If you played it once, you feel you can play it again, and again, etc.

iGrandTheftAuto

It has the most open game play. You don't HAVE to anything (on first look). The geography is varied. The sun reaches the ground. It's not arcade'ish'. The missions offer more than the one way the game suggests for completion. You interact more freely with NPCs.

If you played it once, you feel you can play it again, and again, etc.

Exactly correct! smile.gif

user posted image

The AI system seems to be developed in SA. Can you upload a pic of Ghost Car? I guess you are talking about Back O Beyond.

You can get a whole page or more of Ghost Car Pics and Video by using GOOGLE/BING. Type GTA:SA Ghost Car to find lots of stuff.

Many questions that can be asked have already been answered in the Forum. (USE the Forum Tool: SEARCH) or by going to GOOGLE/BING search engines.