Favorite/Hated things in GTA 4. :)

coryc90

I've been playing GTA 4 for the past few weeks and I'm almost done beating the game and I've come to love it. It's my favorite GTA game since Vice City. I love the game play, realism, weapons the way the cars handle and the graphics are outstanding. It works perfectly fine on my PC, I have yet to encounter any huge gaming or performance problems people complain about and it'll be the first GTA game that I, personally have actually beaten. smile.gif I love the GTA 4 story line, it's the best since Vice City in my opinion, GTA: SA was a sh*t ton of fun but I hated the plot and Carl just sucked ass. It's too old and I don't even have it on my PC anymore. smile.gif Umm, that being said I have only three complaints about GTA 4...

1. There just isn't a lot of interiors to go into. sad.gif I was disappointed of how many places you can't explore or mess around in, I was also upset that we can't go othe amusement park rides. Lmao. tounge.gif

2. The lousy 2D phone was a disappointment, I thought when you took out the phone you can actually see it being held in Niko's hand then you can navigate on it. It's GTA 4, not GTA 3 with the crappy 2D pager.

3. Niko runs too slow, I mean a paraplegic can walk faster than he can "sprint." Lol.

What are you favorite and hated things about GTA 4?

I've been playing GTA 4 for the past few weeks and I'm almost done beating the game and I've come to love it. It's my favorite GTA game since Vice City. I love the game play, realism, weapons the way the cars handle and the graphics are outstanding. It works perfectly fine on my PC, I have yet to encounter any huge gaming or performance problems people complain about and it'll be the first GTA game that I, personally have actually beaten. smile.gif I love the GTA 4 story line, it's the best since Vice City in my opinion, GTA: SA was a sh*t ton of fun but I hated the plot and Carl just sucked ass. It's too old and I don't even have it on my PC anymore. smile.gif Umm, that being said I have only three complaints about GTA 4...

1. There just isn't a lot of interiors to go into. sad.gif I was disappointed of how many places you can't explore or mess around in, I was also upset that we can't go othe amusement park rides. Lmao. tounge.gif

2. The lousy 2D phone was a disappointment, I thought when you took out the phone you can actually see it being held in Niko's hand then you can navigate on it. It's GTA 4, not GTA 3 with the crappy 2D pager.

3. Niko runs too slow, I mean a paraplegic can walk faster than he can "sprint." Lol.

Actually I have something to say about your 3 things.

1. With this I agree. There are interiors that aren't 'enterable.'

2. That is bullsh*t. You don't need useless little details that barely get noticed laying around taking up space.

3. Niko runs like you would run in real life. That is the most realistic run ever. You aren't Tommy Vercetti going around the street sprinting faster than a airplane. I was actually like "WTF" when he started running. (Looks like a constipated ape running around)

My most hated thing in the game is the Wanted System.

It's a complete mess. I don't need to explain more.

Well, without a doubt top of my HATE list has to be the PC version of the games engine which makes Niko or any other character WALK when they ought to be running while being pursued when it becomes necessary to take a call from a non-player character (NPC). If you are attempting to get away from the police or anyone else for that matter and the cellphone rings, taking the call will prevent Niko, Johnny or Luis from sprinting, but they can still drive a car or ride a bike, assuming they are in or on one, but while taking a call I do not think they can press any key to climb onto or into a vehicle making it hard for them to escape.

Actually I have something to say about your 3 things.

1. With this I agree. There are interiors that aren't 'enterable.'

2. That is bullsh*t. You don't need useless little details that barely get noticed laying around taking up space.

3. Niko runs like you would run in real life. That is the most realistic run ever. You aren't Tommy Vercetti going around the street sprinting faster than a airplane. I was actually like "WTF" when he started running. (Looks like a constipated ape running around)

My most hated thing in the game is the Wanted System.

It's a complete mess. I don't need to explain more.

Sounds like somebody needs some tampons. I was just trying to make a nice discussion. Take it down a couple of notches. tounge.gif

You gamers and your egos. XD