Tell me the thread posted various playing.

fawfaw

I have played GTA4 for 2 years.

GTA4 is the most various degree of freedom in the world.

And I want to know how to play uniquely.

Please tell me the GTA4 thread in GTA forum. Thanks smile.gif

In as far as we would love to assist, we would make more sense of your request if it had a more logical application. However if you are looking for something to do in GTA-IV you can always check out my "Things To Do In Liberty City (before you die)" which can be found on either page one or two of this 'Gameplay' forum or if you wish, click on this link: Things To Do In Liberty City (before you die) as it supplies many interesting and varied things you can pursue to make your gaming experience so much more interesting.

Best of luck.

Sure, and if I knew which language you do speak could attempt to translate for you as I currently have degree's in nine (languages) - but here is the basic's.

(1) How do I earn money? -- Well, you can mug (attack) people at ATM machines, in the street. Sometimes when you "kill" them they release money. I'm sure you will work this out, and of course take the missions.

(2) How do I go to Bohan? -- Bohan is the island above Broker/Dukes. To get there use either the Dukes Bay Bridge or the East Borough Bridge (via Charge Island) both of which require you pay a toll charge unless you want to run the barricade.

(3) Sell a Vehicle -- In the PC version of GTA-IV you CANNOT sell a vehicle, I cannot speak for console versions but I strongly suspect you cannot do this in any versions of this game.

Admit it, the article I wrote was too long, and the inability for the forum to allow paragraph indenting scared you off, right? I wrote the damned thing and when I look at it, it scares me off - Hmmm, really must get around to editing that (except cannot edit in indents as SPACE is not accepted as a character) under HTML.

I currently have degree's in nine (languages)

That's great ! I can't believe it. You are too smart.

My native language is Japanese. Can you translate that ?

If you can't use Japanese , please itemize your description simply in English.

Your English is long and difficult for me. Thanks smile.gif

Thank you, but it may be best to say that my Japanese at the moment (with apologies) is pretty basic. I can get by in conversations, but posting at the forum may prove to be a problem. However, 日本語と英語によってが異なる方法は私がマイ・コンピュータに付加的な言語を取付けるように要求するかもしれない。 幸運を祈ります。 嬉しい助けること。

Hope it sorts itself out.

私がマイ・コンピュータに付加的な言語を取付けるように要求するかもしれない

I can not understand the Japanese sentence.

I think that almost all of Japanese can not understand what it means.

I will give up. Thanks smile.gif

Edited by fawfaw

... and I just realized why this morning. I failed to take into account how it's edited/presented on Western computers - such a basic mistake is very embarressing, so sorry. Still, no worries, I honestly never expected to meet a Japanese national on this forum. May you continue to enjoy GTA-IV.

Hey Karjerker, you Can actually sell cars, simple, plus it should be on PC, but requires a lot of work, but is cool if you did it like me.

1) Complete the mission where you protect a Asian from thugs on a boat. Forget, as usual, what it's called.

2) You should get a call from Brucie or a text from Stevie for the side Activity called "Stevie's car thefts"

3) Complete all 30 hidden cars. Yes, I know, it's a pain in the ass, I did it for the achievement (always the best motivator! biggrin.gif)

4) After a bit of time passed, you can go to Stevie's garage and feed the garage a car, and you will get some easy bucks! BTW, The Romero only sells for $600

! WTF, I guess they included huge shipping and handling charges for the dead body attached. lol

BTW, Do you happen to take Latin or Greek?

Some Latin, quis custiodiet ipsos custodes, but then its a dead language used only by those dusty sorts who enjoy digging thru ancient tomes. No Greek, sadly.

Yeah, dead as ever! But... It does help with advanced English a lot when studying and defining random words that are time freaking crazy to define without it! And that is how I learned the literal meaning of "Frat Party"! 3 years and still going for the attached perks! Though learn Chinese, and Chinese well because we're in debt with them 14 trillion. And with all these Sex crazy hounds and Cooks in the office, It will probably not go down in a VERY long time, so be ready for the takeover! Paranoia at it's finest!