Are there gta vcs in pc?

Restub37

I wanna download Grand Theft Auto for pc but i dunno have or no? can tell me pls? if have, please gimme the link and if no, just tell me ^-^

It's only available for the PS2 and PSP, so you'll have to buy it for either of those systems. Also piracy isn't allowed, so no download links to any PC games will be given on this site. You'll have to buy them.

• 2 months later...
MrDanceWithLance

Sorry mate, but there is no such thing as GTA Vice City Stories for PC. It's only available for the PS2 and PSP, so you'll have to buy it for either of those systems. Also piracy isn't allowed, so no download links to any PC games will be given on this site. You'll have to buy them.

The only way you can play GTA Vice City Stories on the PC is to play it on emulators. Be careful, it will lag.

Another way would be Vice City Stories PC Edition Mod.

True, that mod doesn't have the full game yet, but its the first stories mod where it looks 100% like the original. LCS PC Edition did, but it wasn't as close in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
MrDanceWithLance

Another way would be Vice City Stories PC Edition Mod.

The mod isn't as good as the actual game. However, it is better than nothing if you want to play GTA VCS on PC.

Edited by MrDanceWithLance

ExtremoMania

Sorry man but in my opinion GTA VCS is only available in PSP and PS2, even if you are a third-party modder. sad.gif

you can play vcs in pc only with emulators and the iso version of the vcs(iso/cso is for psp)

• 1 month later...
MoroccanGeek
Only thing you can do is to get emulators. Be careful it will lag.

What's an emulator? Is it some program or some USB cable? sarcasm.gifdozingoff.gif

Prometheus

Only thing you can do is to get emulators. Be careful it will lag.

What's an emulator? Is it some program or some USB cable? sarcasm.gifdozingoff.gif

USB Cable? Not really.

It is a program that lets you play the console games on PC, although it requires a High-end PC.

Anyways if you want VCS on PC, it's much better to download and install this mod. smile.gif

ViceCityStories PC Edition

[WIP|BETA]

Edited by PrometheusX
3lIXKDi.png