Is this how 'DJ Toni' got her name?

Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before - but in GTA III, DJ Toni for Flash Back FM, does anyone else think she was named after Tony Montana?

Flash Back FM is a station based entirely on the Scarface Soundtrack, so surely it's fairly possible?

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

I expect about 3 people to cry about this is a pointless thread or something but whatever.

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before - but in GTA III, DJ Toni for Flash Back FM, does anyone else think she was named after Tony Montana?

Flash Back FM is a station based entirely on the Scarface Soundtrack, so surely it's fairly possible?

Maybe. She mentioned the year 1983. She was in Vice City which was heavly moddeled after Scarface. Also she was in VCS, but thats probaly just because she was in VC.

You got a good point there never thought of that.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Finn 7 five 11

Actually i think this is a pretty good theory, it makes sense, R* like to do things like this, its kind of an Easter egg.

Arsen Vitiuk

I also agree that this is an easter egg, all GTA games are full of these, just so some are too hard to notice even though they're obvious!