Star Wars Fan Club

john12

So, my mind always get's a lol when Yoda falls in a pit lol.gif. I play the Complete Saga on Nintendo DS. Cool, eh?

A Question: How did Yoda died? confused.gif I really can't understand. Which one you liked? 3rd chapter or the 5th one? Mine's 5th for sure wink.gif

Finn 7 five 11

It's hard to say which is my favourite, the older ones for sure, i guess the last one, i loved all of them though.

As for Yoda he felt it was time to die, so he did, i am more of a fan of the books personally.

I really love the first 3 movies. I mean Episodes 4, 5 and 6 though, not the newer ones. I felt they hold up better over time overall. Episodes 1-3 weren't terrible, however I only really enjoyed 3 as it showed Anikins transition to the dark side and how he came into the suit in the rest of the episodes.

Also Ewoks. That is all tounge.gif.

ije3Gsb.png

Ghost Yoda's cost was blowing me. Any easy way to get studs?

I'd just like to point out that the OP is talking about the LEGO Star Wars video game, before anyone gets confused.

I'd just like to point out that the OP is talking about the LEGO Star Wars video game, before anyone gets confused.

And I'd just like to point out that the person you quoted is the OP tounge.gif

Ghost Yoda's cost was blowing me.

This is exactly why I said you should learn proper English.

I wish they'd make a good Star Wars game again, the only decent Star Wars release lately has been The Old Republic (at least from what I hear), but I'm not interested in MMORPG's so it doesn't interest me. I'm really hoping they announce a new Battlefront or Jedi Knight game now that TOR is out the door.

user posted image

This is exactly why I said you should learn proper English.

sarcasm.gif

This isn't any English topic. Stop spamming and start thinking.

OP? dozingoff.gif

Hey!

I have completed Jedi Destiny but I can't understand why did Darth Vadar helped Luke Skywalker?

Because *spoiler alert* vader is likes father and he comes to realize that working the empire is wrong and the sith lord is a douche. Have you not watched the movies or are you basing all of this from Lego star wars on ds

And I'd just like to point out that the person you quoted is the OP tounge.gif

I know. I wasn't talking to him, I was talking to everyone, seeing as everyone else was talking about the movies and he was talking about studs.

Have you not watched the movies or are you basing all of this from Lego star wars on ds

He's twelve. That explains everything.

Lucasarts needs to dish out a new Battlefront already. That's the best Star Wars series they got.

@GTAvanja: Lol, just lol lol.gif

Have you not watched the movies or are you basing all of this from Lego star wars on ds

He's 12? Why the hell is he even on this forum?

bored.gif

Even 9 years fellows are there and I am enough mature.

Lucasarts needs to dish out a new Battlefront already. That's the best Star Wars series they got.

I was 7 when I first saw the original trilogy.

As for a new Battlefront, I doubt it will happen. Pandemic is long gone now, and Lucas Arts is being run by idiots for the last 6 years or so.

Just because the original developer no longer exists doesn't mean it can no longer be made. It was actually being made by Free Radical before they went into administration and then bought by Crytek. Rebellion developed 2 Battlefront games for the PSP, so it's possible that they might make Battlefront III.

Sure, it's much more likely we'll get a sequel to one of the worst sequels ever (The Force Unleashed II), but I'd like to hope somewhere in that company someone has brains and is planning a new Battlefront.

user posted image

bored.gif

If you say so. I don't give a f*ck really, I'm just 5 years older than you.

I have so many great memories with Battlefront II. Jetpacking with Boba Fett through Mos Eisley, slicing up the AT-AT with Luke Skywalker, taking flight into space for the first time...

And this was all with bots. They should make Battlefront II downloadable for the current-gen consoles. Relive those memories.

This is the best thing I've ever read on these boards.

Yq5y51Y.png

bored.gif

So, do you actually have watched the movies? mercie_blink.gif

For me, Star Wars I, II and III were the best, the old ones are so fake that I can't enjoy that...

Oh, and I loved playing the games: Star Wars Knights of the old Republic I and II, they were my first RPG and I loved having a choice to either the Dark Side and the Light Side...

It's pure internet gold!

It's pure internet gold!

Wow, I loved that part in the Star Wars Movie where every idiot post spam! sarcasm.gif

Ok, I guess this is the best line ever in Internet Histoy dozingoff.gif

But the story isn't understandable. confused.gif

You don't understand the story and worse , you haven't seen the films (basing all your knowledge from a DS game). How in any way are you a star wars fan???

I have seen the movies. Till 3rd episode not further...

This is everything that's wrong with society

Of course you're not going to understand the story if you've only played the LEGO game. The LEGO Star Wars/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter/Schindler's List games are great fun, but they are much funnier if you've watched the movies they are based on. It is not the job of the games to be a substitute for the films themselves, they're more like licensed parodies.

Why? Why must you exist? WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE YOUNGER GENERATION?!?

Of course you're not going to understand the story if you've only played the LEGO game. The LEGO Star Wars/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter/ Schindler's List games are great fun

I've never played that Lego game before lol

facedesk.gif So you have NOT seen the movies?

Hmm, any fans of Kotor here? Haven't played either of those in years, should've probably replayed those before The Old Republic to get immersed into it even further.

You all are getting me wrong!

I just know what happened to Anakin Skywalker. He turned in Darth Vadar.