Do you want it ?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Dont care
    • Good Idea

Browsing the internet not internet game

Like you go to internet cafe and you can go to Gtafourms and browse whatever you like !

G1T

Sunrise Driver

GTA V is not a MMO for addicts that can't even alt-tab the game or just quit it.

Edited by Street Mix

Run it through steam, and use the overlay. If you are on console, grab a laptop, tablet, or a phone. You don't need internet in the game when you have other ways of accessing it.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

i need that c@fe. why in the liberty city has a internet cafe, but no internet cafe for vice city and san andreas. i tell u all san andreas is the biggest state from another gta biggest than gta 2 in futuristic mad.gifangry.gif

No, but I do want the In-Game internet. R*\'s sense of humor is so funny, I could literally spend hours on there. smile.gif

G1T

I just wanna be able to order stuff like in CW....real internet though?.....meh?

Order stuff, I like :3

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Browsing the internet in a game is a bit sh*t. That's veering from what GTA used to be about. I'd say, yes, have some websites or have a mission relevant to it but really, the internet is one of those take-it-for-granted, time-wasting, yet highly addictive things, that we could probably all do with a little less of. It's kind of one of those mundane daily things that I really don't see the need for putting too much effort in to.

GTA for me is about experiencing the things I can't do in daily life in a real-world like environment.

I posted something on a similar thread, about Rockstar having a website in the in-game internet, which would actually be connected to the real website, and you could download stuff, upload your videos, etc, all within the game.

NO. I don't need Rockstar spending the time or recources into giving us "access" to the internet. I WOULD like to see "phony" online websites that are humorous or are directly involved with the game or story. As for being able to go online for "real", we already have countless ways that the internet intrudes our daily lives.

spaceeinstein

Creating a working web browser is harder than you think. It's not worth R*'s time to do that.

I didn't realise you meant the actual internet. I thought you meant the in-game internet that is in IV.

I think both ideas suck to be honest!

For me I would like fake internet. GTA doesnt have real adverts. The internet in the new game I hope has mini games on it and videos. Maybe the only thing they could have that does with real life in a way is Social Club content they have for the game.

I found using the ingame internet terribly boring. I'm shocked people have actually used it more than once since 2008. But if other people enjoy it by then all means. Real Internet though? No. You're playing a game.

Seeing "Posted via Tw@ Cafe in Downtown Los Santos" under people's Facebook statuses hahaha.

The-San-Andreas-man
GTA V is not a MMO for addicts that can't even alt-tab the game or just quit it.

"GTA V isn't *insert something here* therefore it shouldn't be in the game"

"This isn't *Insert something here*, it's GTA."

I'm sick of people like you, always being so negative and stuff. The key to making a new game in a series is ADDING SOMETHING NEW. This was already in GTA 4 so why the hell are you complaining?

Well enough about my nerd rage, I think the internet in GTA 4 was awesome, and I hope they expand it so that you can do realistic things on it, like call people for cars (I know that was in GTA 4 but I don't think it actually worked) and other things.

I posted something on a similar thread, about Rockstar having a website in the in-game internet, which would actually be connected to the real website, and you could download stuff, upload your videos, etc, all within the game.

They should do this woth GTAforums, then they could have a seperate thread for peoples crazy vids and pics. +1 I like this idea

I found using the ingame internet terribly boring. I'm shocked people have actually used it more than once since 2008. But if other people enjoy it by then all means. Real Internet though? No. You're playing a game.

Seeing "Posted via Tw@ Cafe in Downtown Los Santos" under people's Facebook statuses hahaha.

I used it more than once to complete the main story and buy items off of it. Only things that benifit me in the rest of the game.

However the internet did show that there is alot to descover in the game. There is really alot behind the game. It indirectly added to LC.

No, but in-game internet should stay. having the browser access the real internet just doesn't have any GTA charm.

besides, I think they'd need a bunch of licensing and copyright issues to deal with

Los Santos Pedestrian

i need that c@fe. why in the liberty city has a  internet cafe, but no internet cafe for vice city and san andreas. i tell u all san andreas is the biggest state from another gta biggest than gta 2 in futuristic  mad.gif  angry.gif

The World Wide Web wasn't even created until 1991, but it wasn't popular until about 1995. So why would we have internet cafes in 1986? research needed

Sunrise Driver

I'm sick of people like you, always being so negative and stuff. The key to making a new game in a series is ADDING SOMETHING NEW. This was already in GTA 4 so why the hell are you complaining?

Are you high? There're wasn't REAL internet in GTA 4, only ingame sarcastically-ironic internet. Would like like to see it in GTA5 but not the real internet.

And I'm not always negative, just about dumb proposals.

I voted yes, but I didn't read it was about real internet so.......NO