Some Classics

Th3MaN1

I have a question:Is downloading emulators and roms illegal?If yes,please lock this topic.If no,then please give me a website.If it's illegal,then don't even bother with the next question.

Now,the next question:Can anyone recommend me some good NES and SNES games?Some side-scrollers,some games where you buy things etc.Anything good and enjoyable.And also,if you know any 2 player games,then fell free to write them here!

I have a question:Is downloading emulators and roms illegal?If yes,please lock this topic.If no,then please give me a website.If it's illegal,then don't even bother with the next question.

Now,the next question:Can anyone recommend me some good NES and SNES ?Some side-scrollers,some games where you buy things etc.Anything good and enjoyable.And also,if you know any 2 player games,then fell free to write them here!

Downloading the emulator is not illegal, downloading ROMS is even if you already own the game.

There are probably some legal clones or even legal releases of the real thing (old scrollers perhaps) but I don't know where you'd find them. I don't want this to turn into a discussion about illegal ROMs and that, and if it goes that way, I'll lock it.

link removed

I'm well aware he knows how to Google "free roms", but from the results you get when you do, I certainly don't want it here. We're not stupid - we know there's pirated material out there, we know many do it and we know how easy it is, but I don't want links to it here. It was a bad idea keeping this open.

But yeah, Google is your friend in this case.