Might be some 'leak'

xmagus

Hello, yesterday I was looking at the OPM app on the iphone and seen that the latest issue has 'The latest GTA V details'. Now I'd like to know if someone knows about this and/or bought the magazine because I haven't. Yet.

I looked at OPM for the USA, the one on News-stands, I also noted PC Gamer even touched on GTA Five, but only one side bar dedicated to the most TALKED ABOUT rumors found here already, like 5 protagonists, they claim the central protag is 53 years old and named "Ray" and is divorced with two kids. Well, I am not sure I buy into that per se.

Hello, yesterday I was looking at the OPM app on the iphone and seen that the latest issue has 'The latest GTA V details'. Now I'd like to know if someone knows about this and/or bought the magazine because I haven't. Yet.

can you post an image please?

Sorry, you'll have to wait a few minutes (I'll edit this post)

EDIT: here's the picture:

user posted image

Edited by xmagus

I saw the USA versions, which DO differ, keep in mind, But PC GAMER reporting on GTA 5 tells you something right off the bat!!!

Personal COMPUTER version of GTA FIVE!! Hell yeah!

I saw the USA versions, which DO differ, keep in mind, But PC GAMER reporting on GTA 5 tells you something right off the bat!!!

Personal COMPUTER version of GTA FIVE!! Hell yeah!

Do you have an image by any chance?

Nope, I was with my mom shopping the past week, so this was current press, that screen shot is from May 2011??!!

The trailer is screen shot broken down and described what is shown, trust me, there's no new info in this round of magazines, but PC Gamer reporting it was something of a surprise. I'd still say they're confident it will release to PC as well as consoles.

The UK one comes up when I Google for the US version! hahaha

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co....ta-5-announced/

Different URL, D'oh! hahaha

I didn't do proper search technique

I don't have a photographic memory, but I know both features filled everyone in on what the trailer encompasses, and that this GTA reveal is MAJOR news and shook up the industry as much as we hype the series ourselves, that felt good to read that they are as hyped as we are!

http://playstationthemagazine.com/

Edited by Slamman

I don't even trust big name magazines at this point. I'll just take everything as rumor until some good confirmations from Rockstar. I remember all the misinformation about GTAIV before it was released...

Still have Game Informer on the horizon??!

As others suggest, look for a major cover story on real exclusives. I hope Edge do one as well, since I know where to buy that magazine!

Finn 7 five 11
I don't even trust big name magazines at this point. I'll just take everything as rumor until some good confirmations from Rockstar. I remember all the misinformation about GTAIV before it was released...

In the case of GTA V all they do is speculate like we do, and put together info and rumours we already know, so unless its straight from the horses mouth, i see it as straight from the bulls ass.

Vegetarian Piranha

In the case of GTA V all they do is speculate like we do, and put together info and rumours we already know, so unless its straight from the horses mouth, i see it as straight from the bulls ass.

how bullsh*ts this...they speculate our speculations, print it on paper, put a nice front cover on it and they get f*ckin paid for it.

user posted image

am sorry bro but in that issue there is only a video analysis thx for the pic though icon14.gif

user posted image

am sorry bro but in that issue there is only a video analysis thx for the pic though icon14.gif

Meh, I was hoping for something new confused.gif

Aren't we all, but expect the trailer breakdown with stills for the media printed press editions is something that's never out of the ordinary. Max Payne 3, Gentleman, that's what Rock is up to promoting in the here and now. GTA will come, we just needed to know it existed for one thing, and the location, that's about all that's been nailed down for facts about the game. Since we can't rightly say much about the narrative aspect.

I remember all the misinformation about GTAIV before it was released...

Yeah, it's called different builds, different versions where changes can be made, it's not like they finish the game and then wait a year before it's released.

Vegetarian Piranha
it's not like they finish the game and then wait a year before it's released.

thats where your wrong....

just kidding.

im not expecting any info until the Feb issues come out.

Yeah, it's called different builds, different versions where changes can be made, it's not like they finish the game and then wait a year before it's released.

I believe his referring to the same bullsh*t rumors, fake info and the storts like what's happening now with V.

What is different is the press were shown beta builds as you say, Different stages of the missions as well as the idea in one that you could climb telephone polls, I hope they can work that out so eventually you can. But that's what I remember as well. This time, however, no one is speculating Rockstar following the same promotional information outlet path

The only "leak" around here is when the editor of OPM dribbles piss on himself when he wakes up in the morning to pee. I dont trust "exclusives" as far as I can throw em. Just another trailer analysis no doubt.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

KanapkaPoland

The real issue that will include some GTA V NEW informations (no speculations) will get some GTA V artwork on the cover.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

I agree!

Does anyone happen to know when Game Informer will show us their upcoming cover?

January 5th, but it's not going to be V. According to the editor, it's going to be an unannounced game.

It wasn't stuff that they could change mid-way through designing the game, though.