Game stucks after Prision Break Video (New Game)

raddamanthys

I have A GTA VC with Liberty Cityes Mod installed in my PC, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but this is my problem:

Start Game > New Game > New Game Video (Tommy gets arrested bla bla bla) and after video finsh just show a car burning on the bridge and Tommy behind this car and i can't control or do somethin'

There is a fix to it? Or just could someone send me a save in the beggining of the game.

Thanks

The Mods are the problem, do a complete un-install, delete the .set file from the User Files Folder in Documents, delete the rest of the install directory that did not get deleted by the un-install, delete the Virtual store stuff(if you have Vista or 7, as this can be hidden on these OS's), then do a re-install and play the game WITHOUT mods and see if the problem persists. If this fixes the problem, then let that be a lesson learned to not mod the game. HTH

Also, this section is for un-modded games ONLY, there is a seperate section below for modding, as indicated at the top of every section on this board....Just a friendly heads up. smile.gif

AW thanks, but thats exactly the problem, the LC game is a mod, by uninstalling it i would play VC

AW thanks, but thats  exactly the problem, the LC game is a mod, by uninstalling it i would play VC

Alright, something's not adding up-Are you having problems with VC OR III-these are 2 totally different games, as they are 2 different discs(retail) OR 2 different games on the legal download sites(ie. Steam, D2D, etc.) You described the GTA III beginning but now you are saying that if you un-install the game, you would be back to playing VC? Please elaborate on that? confused.gif To add, Each game has it's own install directory folder-III is in one folder, VC is in another seperate folder, so how would un-installing and re-installing III(OR VC) mess up another game? confused.gif

Edited by radioman

Forget about, i downloaded the save after the first mission and now everything is fine... and HEY! i know that VC and GTA III aren't the same game but i thought you'd be intelligent enough to understand that i'm playin' GTA III Mod over a clean GTA VC installation. Anyway i forgot that i already posted this question here sometime, and you answered the same thing, with no same solve... LOL

If someone else ask this very same question here just say (Download the save) Easy aren't? wink.gif

I don't know what is the problem with you guys, a baby could easily understand what i've asked, but like in most cases, your answer is another question and a sermon of "bla bla bla and retail version"

Man... I guess, if i can't help, i will not participate cryani.gifsuicidal.gif

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=496741

And YES, My game is a retail version, i can provide you my personal serial if you need to answer correctly. wink.gif

dozingoff.gificon13.gif

Are you sure you're using the latest LC mod version with fix for it?

but thats exactly the problem, the LC game is a mod, by uninstalling it i would play VC

You still didn't clear that up, as if you UN-INSTALL GTA III and RE-INSTALL GTA III, you would be playing GTA III-NOT VC-likewise un-install VC and Re-installing VC will play VC..Why not play the games the way they were intended-III as III and VC as VC? Just curious. confused.gif