why florian or bernie is soo cool

guerilla_man

i just sat there and laughed when i saw bernie or florian or whatever his name is just run across the park hes soooo gay and funny he runs like a pansy i guess he might as well put a flower in his hair these days and he has bryce as his boyfreind eeewww.

Could not agree more, PJ Awesome. This "guerilla_man" is a waste of forum space. If anyone doubts me, check out his equally moronic dribble elsewhere in the forum, and then if you wish, join me in a angry mob scene straight out of a Frankenstein movie made by Hammer Studios. Like PJ Awesome suggested, leave town, you're unloved here.

okay stuff all you guys i wont come back to these forums because you obviously just a bunch of unfreindly guys who will just kick anybody anyways from a game goodbye.

okay stuff all you guys i wont come back to these forums because you obviously just a bunch of unfreindly guys who will just kick anybody anyways from a game goodbye.

Don't go around discriminating other peoples life styles.

Minneapolitan

I agree it's funny, but it's not the kind of funny that's pointing a finger and laughing.

The world is moving forward, and leaving homophobia behind.

cool.gif

i just sat there and laughed when i saw bernie or florian or whatever his name is just run across the park hes soooo gay and funny he runs like a pansy i guess he might as well put a flower in his hair these days and he has bryce as his boyfreind eeewww.

I'm gay and I found him to be quite f*cking hilarious. smile.gif

Gay people find stereotypes hilarious. Every gay person I know does. lol.gif

XqQXAZX.png

Gay people find stereotypes hilarious. Every gay person I know does. lol.gif

Even the stereotypical ones. smile.gif ha

The point really does not need to be labored over, but in case it needs to be said, I'll say that it is unacceptable, socially as well as morally to make fun or even ridicule homosexuals for their sexuality, their choice of lifestyle and even their mannerisms if you are straight, but if you ARE a homosexual, or a lesbian (to be fair) it is quite acceptable. Another such example is the unfortunate use of the N word which is totally unacceptable when used by white people, but you hear it used quite commonly by black people - in fact this one "joke" is included in The Ballard of Gay Tony, as the Arabic billionaire, Yusuf uses it in greeting towards Luis who is Puerto-Rican, and whom finds it offensive and inapplicable as he is clearly not African-America.

The point really does not need to be labored over, but in case it needs to be said, I'll say that it is unacceptable, socially as well as morally to make fun or even ridicule homosexuals for their sexuality, their choice of lifestyle and even their mannerisms if you are straight, but if you ARE a homosexual, or a lesbian (to be fair) it is quite acceptable. Another such example is the unfortunate use of the N word which is totally unacceptable when used by white people, but you hear it used quite commonly by black people - in fact this one "joke" is included in The Ballard of Gay Tony, as the Arabic billionaire, Yusuf uses it in greeting towards Luis who is Puerto-Rican, and whom finds it offensive and inapplicable as he is clearly not African-America.

I'm gay and I'll make fun of other gay guys if I want to.... even fictional ones. smile.gif

Jasper Petrol

There is nothing more small minded than name calling whatever the motivation.