LA Noire issue

TigerTanker

Hey guys,

I thought I'd post here instead of the official forums, that seems to be kinda inactive. So, I've got LA Noire for christmas. After 20 minutes of installation the game starts and everything's fine. Then it asks for a patch, which is installed succesfully, but after applying it, the game asks to restart the PC. After restarting it, LA Noire won't start anymore. If I start with the launcher, I can still press 'Launch', but after that, nothing happens. If I go to the directory and try to start the game that way, I get an error message.

Any advice what to do?

Thanks in advance!

Narcis_speed6
Would be allot more helpful if you tell us the error message, you can also try installing the game to a path that doesn't contain any spaces, we discussed more about this here

Have you checked Rockstar's Support site? They have some solutions to launch issues and certain errors. If you can't find an answer there post the error message you're getting, as Narcis suggested, and somebody here might be able to help.

hW0sZKX.png

Narcis_speed6

Glad to hear that. there is another problem with the anisotropic filtering option, even if you set it on high, the game textures will look blurry, ALT-TAB to go to desktop then back to your game, now everything should look crisp and nice.

Merry Christmas my friend. xmas.gif