gta 3 for android

Node

I don't think it will sad.gif

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Just delete the audio folder smile.gif

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Just delete the audio folder smile.gif

But i need audio biggrin.gif also ill get over the little lag, do you know what the difference between V1.0 and V.1.1 is?

Version 1.1 added compatibility for several devices. Version 1.2 is the version to get as it is the newest one.

You're welcome.