Next trailer January 2 2012!

DangerousAbe

Well he said second trailer, so it has to be new info. But I think its BS because this is my first time hearing about it and its from you, so unless you have some credible source of where you heard this then...well kindly leave =D

First thing is the Map! Rockstar said that will be the most largest ambitious game created! And the Map will include 4 major cities. The rest will be desert surrounding county sides and the border to Mexico! The 4 major city's is of course Los santos it will take place in Los santos ! Which and that most of the storyline takes place there then moves on to other city's the second city is San Diego u see on the trailer the I 5 witch leads to San Diego ! And I 5 leads u to San Francisco "San Fierro" We saw proof when we saw mount chIllad! The 4 city is las venturas! U can now choose between 2 characters Carl Cj Johnson or Albert De Silva! If u pick Cj u will play his storyline witch his Grove street family! He is captured by the north side vagos and have his brother captured his job is to realizes him and & himself and get groove street back on top but they have trouble with the ballas! And new big gang MS-19! The albert de silva is a 52 year old man that lives in Los santos the economy goes down and his job his to make a family and fix San Andreas ! He wil need help along the way and he meets Cj! That's all we know for now don't believe me wait til the next trailer January 2 2012!

Sorry guys im not trying to be a dick im new to this forums btw this was told by a dude saying he got some valuable news on GTA V

First thing is the Map! Rockstar said that will be the most largest ambitious game created! And the Map will include 4 major cities. The rest will be desert surrounding county sides and the border to Mexico! The 4 major city's is of course Los santos it will take place in Los santos ! Which and that most of the storyline takes place there then moves on to other city's the second city is San Diego u see on the trailer the I 5 witch leads to San Diego ! And I 5 leads u to San Francisco "San Fierro" We saw proof when we saw mount chIllad! The 4 city is las venturas! U can now choose between 2 characters Carl Cj Johnson or Albert De Silva! If u pick Cj u will play his storyline witch his Grove street family! He is captured by the north side vagos and have his brother captured his job is to realizes him and & himself and get groove street back on top but they have trouble with the ballas! And new big gang MS-19! The albert de silva is a 52 year old man that lives in Los santos the economy goes down and his job his to make a family and fix San Andreas ! He wil need help along the way and he meets Cj! That's all we know for now don't believe me wait til the next trailer January 2 2012!

Sorry guys im not trying to be a dick im new to this forums btw this was told by a dude saying he got some valuable news on GTA V

I'd yell at you for being stupid, but it's Christmas, so... Merry Christmas. If January 2nd comes and passes with no trailer, I won't be mad, because you posted this on Christmas and that's a day of being kind to everyone, even the dumbasses.

G1T

user posted image

Don't be silly. That's like giving a Christmas gift to someone with nothing inside.

Locked.