Game Freezes

Pie015

Basically what I am trying to do is I want to bring the objects from SAMP.img into gta3.img because I want to use some of the objects in coding

I used Alci's Img Editor and extracted all the files from SAMP.img into a folder and imported them into gta3.img and pressed the save disk and started the game. When the game shows the white text in the middle (Liberty City) the games just freezes.

GTA San Andreas BTW

I'm want to attach these objects to an actor for a mission.

Edited by Pie015

aStiffSausage

You're modding GTA3? Be a bit more specific about the game you mod, as it'll help a lot.

But, have you defined the objects? Importing new objects to gta3.img isn't enough, it requires adding new objects through few data-files. (Can't help with that, never done it. confused.gif)

You're modding GTA3? Be a bit more specific about the game you mod, as it'll help a lot.

But, have you defined the objects? Importing new objects to gta3.img isn't enough, it requires adding new objects through few data-files. (Can't help with that, never done it. confused.gif)

oksa, the SAMP folder comes with this: SAMP.img and samp.ide

Is samp.ide the ticket I need? Make a new folder called "samp" in /data/maps/

and drag samp.ide into there, then open up gta.dat and add the line?

San Andreas BTW

aStiffSausage

Hmmm... I think you need to define the objects in "objects.dat" and nowhere else. "samp.ide" might also have something needed, but can't say for sure.

When you add new object you need a limit adjuster otherwise the game will crash.

G-Modifications

Problem, I tried to download Sacky's Limit Adujster, but the link is broken, can you link me an alternate link?