Strange E-Mails Update!

Gtaghost22

Well.. My last thread was locked because people thought i'm trolling but i wasn't, i said i got a strange e-mail titled v v v v v 7/24/2012 and Nobody believed me anyway.. 23 minutes ago I got another E-Mail titled 7/24/2012 (GTAForums.com) the senter is Gouranga Dan (search it if you dont believe me) a member on this forum his last post was on 20 /12/2012 what i want to know is he messing with me or something cuz i dont know him at all if he is just trolling then i'm asking PLEASE STOP!!

If another member is harassing you it'd probably be better to contact a moderator rather than make a thread that has no purpose.

Sorry for making a whole thread about this but i wanted to tell people i'm not a troll and sombody is REALLY sending a strange e-mail to me

Sorry for making a whole thread about this but i wanted to tell people i'm not a troll and sombody is REALLY sending a strange e-mail to me

Are you talking actual emails or private messages ?

Are you talking actual emails or private messages ?

I'm talking about Actual emails

I dont know how he got my email adress, and about knowing his name.. Well.. the email was titled 24/7/2012 (GTAForums.com) and details were something like.. dear GTAghost22 this email was sent to you by Gouranga Dan

I dont know how he got my email adress, and about knowing his name.. Well.. the email was titled 24/7/2012 (GTAForums.com) and details were something like.. dear GTAghost22 this email was sent to you by Gouranga Dan

When you go to a profile, there is an option to send the person an E-mail. He doesn't need your e-mail address.

In your controls, set your e-mail to hidden.

Oh he sent it through the site. I always hide my email as an instinct when I register on a new site. You should probably do the same in the settings.

When you go to a profile, there is an option to send the person an E-mail. He doesn't need your e-mail address.

In your controls, set your e-mail to hidden.

I dont know man, i think he already knows my email he wont stop trolling if let this go without a punishment for him he seems like a 13 years old troll to me

Edited by Gtaghost22

Click here and change your e-mail address to hidden. It's nothing special, just some troll.

He doesn't know your e-mail address unless you've replied to him.

Click here and change your e-mail address to hidden. It's nothing special, just some troll.

Well.. I changed it to hidden, but i keep asking WHY ME? and why are he sending stuff like 24/7/2012 and stuff about gta v is he just trolling or he works for R* or something i dont know

Edit: Thank God i didn't reply to him

Edited by Gtaghost22

Well.. I changed it to hidden, but i keep asking WHY ME? and why are he sending stuff like 24/7/2012 and stuff about gta v is he just trolling or he works for R* or something i dont know

Edit: Thank God i didn't reply to him

Don't worry about Gouranga Dan. He's just a troll. He doesn't get much attention from his posts in the V section, so he must of reverted to trolling via emails.

What should i do if he somehow manged to send another stupid emails to me.. post another topic here, talk to a moderator, what should i do?

Just ignore him, block PMs on this site and try and have a good Christmas.

Just ignore him, block PMs on this site and try and have a good Christmas.

I think i will try that, Thank You!