ASI loader for 1.0.7.0

Jamyy10

Hello GTAForums!

This is my first post here, and i am posting because i am in need of an ASI loader for my steam version of GTA IV which is 1.0.7.0.

I am trying to run these mods:

LCPDFR

Simple Native Trainer

Cruise Control Mod

Now, i do not want xlive asi loader because then i cant use GFWL. If there is no asi loader for 1.0.7.0 then how do i downgrade my GTA??

Please help me!

GTA IV Asi loader by HazardX

GTA IV Asi loader by Alexander Blade

If they do work with 1.0.7.0? I don´t know. This patch is crap for modding. I never used it. I do not use episodes, I don´t play online.

If you want to downgrade you can put in the extracted patch files manually if you have an already extracted patch anf if you´re save with manual patching.

I recommend you a deinstall (without deinstalling SecuRom and Savefile) and then apply new patch. For modding 1.0.3.0, 1.0.4.0 or 1.0.0.4 are most recommended.

Patch 1.0.4.0 is commonly called "best patch for modding/performance".

Edited by NaidRaida

Well I downloaaded lcpdfr and that had an auto installer, so that installed dsound and some other thing that it needs to.

And when I launched the game the simple native trainer worked. So the dsound asi loader works with 1.0.7.0.

I also managed to get the cruise control to work, I found out it needed another dll.

And last but not least I manged to get the lcpdfr functioning by doing what they said on the lcpdfr forum.

I can't downgrade my gta as far as I am aware because I bought the steam version of the game which comes with version 7 installed.

But that's for your help anywy, from how I look at it the rest of the mods should be plain sailing. smile.gif

Ps this was sent from my blackberry.

• 5 months later...