Episodes From Los Santos

Have Mercy

Episodes From Los Santos would be pretty cool as a DLC/Expansion. Maybe there could be more than 2 DLC's this time...

Here are my ideas for these...

City of Saints

A good cop goes bad in the city of Saints, Los Santos. Trying not to get caught between LSPD and the mobs of Los Santos. Starting small as an officer climbing ranks and increasing activity on the wrong side of the law. Then when at the height of his crimes, he has riches of his dreams but then Internal Affairs strikes and he is trying to find his way out while gangs attack him after his fall. Can Officer Robinson take the good and bad of Los Santos together?

Name: Javier Robinson

Conflict: Corrupt Cop involved in many wrongs caught by Internal Affairs and chased by the gangs of LS after his fall.

Special: Police are more tolerant of criminal actions while in uniform; Gangs respect in beginning and bully later in the game; Can do professional police missions (Respond to calls, etc).

Streets of Terror

Once a well respected man from Las Venturas, lost his money after falsely accused of cheating and wiped of money through the mafia, Chin Ho (Korean) is sentenced to 5 years of prison.(Player does a few missions in prison) When he escapes the prison (yupp), the mafia bullies Chin and he is forced to flee to Los Santos and start a new life with his accomplices after escaping his prison sentences. A new life starts for some poor newcomers...

Name: Chin Ho

Conflict: After being bullied after losing his fame and wealth he starts a new life with a new identity

Special: Gangs may jump you; Police has notoriety levels; Can gamble with friends in Little Seoul (KOREATOWN)

Old Friends

An Italian family moving to LS is no big deal. Los Santos has been a center of crime, gang activity, for years and mobs have played a huge role in it. When Antonio and Savina move with their 2 kids, they want nothing to do with this life but Antonio's past chases him everywhere he goes and Los Santos is a part of everywhere. When his family suffers, Antonio makes bad choices...

Name: Antonio De Luca

Conflict: His old friends drag him back into the mafia and his family starts to suffer the consequences

Special: Mafia Backup and Respect; Missions in Italy (Like the LC mission in San Andreas)

Poverty

He was born poor, lived poor, and if he doesnt change, then he will die poor. Kevin Cruz had enough of being spit on by his boss. One day involved in a strike with his fellow workers, he got involved in a riot. Serving a small time in prison, he makes friends (Connections to Streets of Terror).. After getting out, in the struggling economy, unemployed and broke, Cruz has to run off to his new friends who seem to like his skills and his desperate need of money. As days pass, he becomes less of a friend and more of a machine they have to pay to do their work. Tired of being used, Kevin alone starts to change again. Escaping Vinewood riches back to the East Los Santos ghettos he realized the life in the streets has much more to offer than the stale air on Vinewood Boulevard.

Name: Kevin Fernando Cruz

Conflict: Being used by the rich of LS

Special: Less police notriety in specific areas with friends, More choices of friends, jobs, and altering your own storyline, Irregular story with unexpected turns (money robbed, house burnt, etc)

Connections

Everyone has connections, weak or powerful (Unless you are a fat ass sitting in your basement waiting for GTA V info, what have you done to us Rockstar!). After immigrating to Los Santos from Germany, the government is not really the friendliest.. But with Los Santos as a setting, the life of crime is.. IN PROGRESS

Feel free to share your storyline ideas (Please try to add the Name, Status, Status, and Special Format) and comment on others. Please try not to be harsh in comments, please.

Ideas by TOMAHAWKS

The Clover of Lando

An Irish mobster that escapes federal prison in Vice City and decides to move to Los Santos to start working for his cousin, Packie. Larry, also known as 'Lando' begins to help his cousin in an all out war between the up and coming McReary Mafia Family and the De Silva Crew. Lando's job is to kill anyone Packie wants him to and supervise drug trades, as well as armed robberies and heists. But his former associates of Vice City will not let him escape his past life so easily...

Name: Larry Stanton McReary

Conflict: Trying to become Packie's right hand man. Also trying to avoid Vice City's Irish Mafia.

Special: Irish mobsters can be called for backup; Drugs are available; Drug dealing side-activity; De Silva's crew members may come for you any given time; Certain gangs will show you respect; First mission takes place and Vice City and 1 more mission after that; 1 mission in Liberty City; Special Weapons; Hitman Missions; You are not welcome in the Mile High Club

-----------------------------------

Adrian The Damned

You are Adrian Hernandez, a young Hispanic man that has just moved back into his hometown, Los Santos. As a former expert car theft, Adrian is looking for money and doesn't have much of a professional resume, so he is looking for a job that doesn't require much education. After getting into a fight at the Mile High Club with some Irish gangsters, the owner of the club, Albert De Silva, approaches Adrian and offers him a job as security and as a personal body guard. Once Adrian renders himself useful, Albert has Adrian become one of his street dealers and enforcer.

Adrian meets up with his old friends, Jay, Frank, and Brian, to restart their old car theft gang and a chop shop. But Adrian soon realizes that *if you keep jumping from one side of the fence to the other, you just might get impaled on it...

Name: Adrian James Hernandez

Status: Trying to gain respect on the streets of his hometown and make money in the process.

Conflict: Has too many things to balance out and one of his jobs may affect another, making things difficult.

Special: San Fierro is available; Irish mobsters can come for at any given time; Certain gangs will attack you; Certain gangs will show you respect; You can hang out with other members of De Silva's crew or call for backup; Attend meetings and deals with other members of De Silva's crew; 2 missions in Liberty City; Drug dealing side-activity; *A few weapons from Red Dead Redemption can be unlocked

-----------------------------------

Restoration & Vengence

You are now George Masson, a LSPD street crime detective that is trying to restore his life. One day while he was on the verge of solving a murder, he received a call from his wife saying that he must return home as quickly as possible. After rushing to his home in Los Santos, he finds his wife and child being held at gun point by 2 young men that were with 2 other goons. He is beaten by the other accomplices and is dragged to the basement, where he sees Albert De Silva, his childhood best friend. They kill George's family and set his house on fire with him locked in the basement. George luckily escapes through the vent and heads to the hospital. He recalls the day Albert asked him to become one of his assistants. With George as an inside man for the LSPD, Albert's crew would have the upper hand in organized crime. George refused and says that he must stay clean. This seemed to upset Albert very much and is more than likely the cause of this ambush. George mourns the loss of his family and decides that he will have his revenge by any means necessary. Albert De Silva was once like an older brother to George, but he cannot forgive anyone that harms his family.

Name: George Brad Masson

Status: Brilliant LSPD detective. Determined to get revenge.

Conflict: After rejecting his friend's offer, his family pays the price. Now he must get revenge and put down Albert De Silva and start a new life.

Special: Las Venturas is available; Police will tolerate minor crimes and carjackings; You can arrest people that break the law, such as offering you drugs, fighting, speeding, etc.; Special weapons available; LSPD backup; Crime solving side-activity; 1 mission in Liberty City; De Silva's crew members may come for you at any given time; Gangs will not show you respect; You are not welcome in the Mile high Club

EDIT:

-Dong Lee is changed to Chin Ho (Korean descent - Little Seoul)

-Angel city changed to city of saints

-Old Friends Added

Edited by MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Johnny Playert

I gotta hand it to ya, these stories do sound exciting to me, good thinking!

But i have to say, as soon as i read the topic title, i thought to myself, 'kinda silly to be thinking of stories for DLC at this stage', mainly because, chances are, when V is out, you'll encounter far more interesting characters that you'd love to see DLC from. But again, these sound cool smile.gif

Edit: As long as we're discussing DLC, didn't Dan/Sam Houser say we won't see additional storylines as DLC but more of a expansion pack kinda thing with new weapons/vehicles and such? Can someone verify this for me??

Edited by Johnny Playert

Dong Lee? Really, Dong Lee? You want a GTA protagonist to be called Dong?

Ding dong, who's there?! Hey, it's Dong!

Bit of a nitpick, but Los Santos would be referred to as City of Saints, since santos means 'saints' while angeles means 'angels'. Just some pedantic nitpicking there.

didn't Dan/Sam Houser say we won't see additional storylines as DLC but more of a expansion pack kinda thing with new weapons/vehicles and such? Can someone verify this for me??

I dont think he ever said that... confused.gif

The_Mario_Man

Why are we talking about DLC already?

Not to be a Zee, but I really hope they don't do this DLC junk again. I'd rather have a complete product off the shelf than have to pay extra for stuff that could have been there to begin with. That said, EFLC did offer much more content than the typical $15 map packs you see nowadays.

I'd rather have a complete product off the shelf than have to pay extra for stuff that could have been there to begin with. That said, EFLC did offer much more content than the typical $15 map packs you see nowadays.

I think that's the way they approached it. They didn't cut off content from the original game to sell later. They started working on them well after GTA IV was released. So I feel they were just generous DLC, and added stuff to the game that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

As long as DLC remains extra content that wasn't cut from the main game for the sole purpose of making more money, I'll be happy with it. I do believe R* said they weren't going to do DLC the same way as in GTA IV, what with the extra stories and such, however.

Johnny Playert
didn't Dan/Sam Houser say we won't see additional storylines as DLC but more of a expansion pack kinda thing with new weapons/vehicles and such? Can someone verify this for me??

I dont think he ever said that... confused.gif

Yeah dude, in some interview a while back... i can't find it but it has been discussed on the forum before...

I'd rather have a complete product off the shelf than have to pay extra for stuff that could have been there to begin with. That said, EFLC did offer much more content than the typical $15 map packs you see nowadays.

I think that's the way they approached it. They didn't cut off content from the original game to sell later. They started working on them well after GTA IV was released. So I feel they were just generous DLC, and added stuff to the game that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

As long as DLC remains extra content that wasn't cut from the main game for the sole purpose of making more money, I'll be happy with it. I do believe R* said they weren't going to do DLC the same way as in GTA IV, what with the extra stories and such, however.

the dlc felt like a whole new game with a very different theme, in TLAD Liberty CIty looks dirty and messy, in TBOGT it is stylish and shiny, while in GTA IV it has a level of class, broker-dukes, bohan were poor, algonquin was high and alderney was varied...

It's pretty much certain that there will be DLCs but I'm thinking that the DLC may expand the map to be the whole state of San Andreas, Yes it starts off as just Los Santos but maybe the first DLC would be another part of the state then the next one would be the rest of the state.

I just think that would be cool. blush.gif

It's pretty much certain that there will be DLCs but I'm thinking that the DLC may expand the map to be the whole state of San Andreas, Yes it starts off as just Los Santos but maybe the first DLC would be another part of the state then the next one would be the rest of the state.

agreed moto_whistle.gif

The_Mario_Man

I highly doubt it'd be a new addition to the map. Then they'd have to explain how an entire city dropped out of the sky overnight. The only ways they could do it was if you could only access the new areas via flight, or they're already in V's map and just locked until you purchase the DLC, in which case it becomes the 'holding out for cash' scenario.

I highly doubt it'd be a new addition to the map. Then they'd have to explain how an entire city dropped out of the sky overnight. The only ways they could do it was if you could only access the new areas via flight, or they're already in V's map and just locked until you purchase the DLC, in which case it becomes the 'holding out for cash' scenario.

the locked thing i can agree on... flights cool too but i like roadtrips and long races/drives

They've done that with almost every game I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem doing it for one more.. Here I just came up with this... we all remember that "secret" military base with the aliens.. they could play is off that one got loose and escaped the base so the military shut down that whole section of land for some sort of "outbreak" and they are trying to protect the public... later on in the game you find out that the alien escaped.. and hell why not throw in some missions where you actually find the alien and he/she wants you to try to help them off of the planet so they can get back home since they were captured..

see easy enough and I JUST came up with that.

Of course they would do a "hold out for cash" scenario.. if you were running a company would you not want to profit as much as you could from just one of your products? if you say no then you're lying.

Of course they would do a "hold out for cash" scenario.. if you were running a company would you not want to profit as much as you could from just one of your products? if you say no then you're lying.

They haven't done that before, why would they do that now? Unless they've totally lost all integrity, of course. The DLC for GTA IV didn't seem like an afterthought, and it's not R*'s nature to totally half-ass games, despite what Zee says. So I don't expect this to happen. Doesn't mean it won't, necessarily, but I don't expect it.

They haven't done that before, why would they do that now? Unless they've totally lost all integrity, of course. The DLC for GTA IV didn't seem like an afterthought, and it's not R*'s nature to totally half-ass games, despite what Zee says. So I don't expect this to happen. Doesn't mean it won't, necessarily, but I don't expect it.

They might do so as they have by not adding base jumping, tanks, and more to IV and bringing it to TBOGT

They might do so as they have by not adding base jumping, tanks, and more to IV and bringing it to TBOGT

But it wasn't cut from IV for that purpose. They decided to do that later. If the DLC hadn't happened, then IV wouldn't have had that stuff at all. Adding content and cutting content for later selling are two totally different things.

Any more ideas?

I've got one!

Rodeo Drive

Raised in the upper class in Mexico, Enrique Hernandez moves to Los Santos to his divorced father and to experience the life in the center of gang violence in North America, Los Santos. His father, Enrique didn't see for 15 years and changed very much and he begins to drift away from him into the world of poverty, making new friends and look at life in a new direction. But when the time comes, he has to choose between the mansions and money or the streets and brotherhood...

Name: Enrique Hernandez

Status: Rich Mexican man visiting his divorced father in Los Santos

Conflict: He has to pick between the rich of Vinewood of the ghettos of East Los Santos.

Special: Has plenty of money throughout the game and various ways to spend it; Is a part of a gang so can participate in gang activity; Story matches up with Saint City, Old Friends and especially Streets of Terror.

Edited by MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

tenpennyisplainevil

that would be the cheapest thing ever.

having the other cities locked and then paying for it LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Red County Trails

In the world of drugs and addicts, money isn't hard to make by drugs. Watch your back, and protect it and you're good. Money-hungry German American man emerges out of the crowd to aid the production and distribution of drugs in Los Santos, hoping to prove that MONEY DOES GROW ON TREES....

Name: Stefan Schultz

Status: A man from Red County learned about a way to transport illegal drugs into Los Santos and to distribute them to the gangs of LS.

Conflict: Setup a distribution ring to distribute the drugs that are grown and avoid being busted.

Special: Money generates every hour due to constant sales of drugs; Can sell drugs (like Chinatown Wars); Gang friendship (gets to choose which ones to supply to....

Cole Phelps Gta

I gotta hand it to ya, these stories do sound exciting to me, good thinking!

But i have to say, as soon as i read the topic title, i thought to myself, 'kinda silly to be thinking of stories for DLC at this stage', mainly because, chances are, when V is out, you'll encounter far more interesting characters that you'd love to see DLC from. But again, these sound cool smile.gif

Edit: As long as we're discussing DLC, didn't Dan/Sam Houser say we won't see additional storylines as DLC but more of a expansion pack kinda thing with new weapons/vehicles and such? Can someone verify this for me??

f*ck i hope not that would be the ultimate betrayal on rockstars part i cant get dlc nervous.gif

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Cole Phelps Gta
Why are we talking about DLC already?

Not to be a Zee, but I really hope they don't do this DLC junk again. I'd rather have a complete product off the shelf than have to pay extra for stuff that could have been there to begin with. That said, EFLC did offer much more content than the typical $15 map packs you see nowadays.

I agree this dlc is complete bullsh*t i hate it mad.gif

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

I would like to have a black gangbanger dlc in the ganton streets fighting other gangs and cops, gun running, drug deals, mugging, making and breaking alliances with different sets in the gang(like if you help out a set in the gang they are more loyal to you and will help you if you get in trouble, and will provide backup upon your phonecall) or if you are bad with them they won't help you, their territory will be easy to take over for other gangs, they may even switch alleigences to a different gang.

A zombie Dlc where Los Santos is overrun. cops and gangsters fight zombies and eachother for control of the streets? Idk

A clubing dlc where you own a club and something happens and you have to flee to the dessert/ Forrest, then take back your club? Idk would work better if las Venturas is in it then you could be both a club/casino owner

Dong Lee? Really, Dong Lee? You want a GTA protagonist to be called Dong?

YOu know how bad you owe me a new keyboard? I just spit pop all over it. lol.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DONG! THE NEW NAME IS CHIN-HO! HAHAHA! STILL FUNNNNYY!

Sorry... im done. biggrin.gif But still red faced.

Edited by ccrogers15
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

the DLC stuff was awesome, well maybe i'm biased because i honestly was never satisfied with niko as a protag and could identify more with luis and the jew biker guy

DONG MEANS FROM THE EAST

Well when I was with your mom last night it was coming in from the South... just saying.