Exploting "Driveby"

Sucha84

Now I am playing a whole new game for collecting all possible special vehicles. So I tried to use advantage of No Wanted Exploit for mission "Drive-by" and explore for collecting all oysters, 3 girl friends and miniguns. But I couldn't see any girl friends after I unofficially came to SF and LV. I mean Katie, Millie and Babara were not their usual locations. In fact, I collected all 50 oysters, but very unfortunately there was a sudden power failure (What a Shame for my hard effort). Then once again played that mission and this time only explored for Minigun locations. I found one location for minigun and when I explore 2nd location, I can't go there without a jet pack. According to Lil weasal's weapon map, there were no further minigun location. So after 6 minutes, I came back to first place for minigun and it had regenerated. So I collected only 400 minigun ammo.

In fact, I have read that Millie, Katie and Babara can be found in the beginning of game. So I thought I will get Katie which is very helpful to keep weapons after wasted. Sometimes I should do a suicide to get some special vehicles. Also when no wanted exploit is activated on mission "Drive-by", there were no policeman or police vehicles go on the road.

You can't meet any of the GFs using no want exploit.

What I do is fly in low in the jet jump out as it crashes, steal a car (to get better sex rate) then meet Katy on the Golf Course. Usually CJ gets wasted, but since he met Katy he keeps his weapons. Then I do the same with Barbara.

The mini-gun on the scafolding in the South East of LV can be reached by careful climbing. The one in the Underground Car Park is easy, The Railroad one has to wait for the last island to open.

Personally I find the HEAT missiles launcher more useful.

Another exploit for later replay use: When you have met Katy and Barbara, and have finished the game, DON'T delete the saves. Just overwrite them. There seems to be a glitch in the saves whereby any game save 'overwritten' will still hold the data that you have 'met' the girls and even at the beginning of these replays you get their benifits without meeting them again.

Edited by lil weasel

You can't meet any of the GFs using no want exploit.

What I do is fly in low in the jet jump out as it crashes, steal a car (to get better sex rate) then meet Katy on the Golf Course. Usually CJ gets wasted, but since he met Katy he keeps his weapons. Then I do the same with Barbara.

The mini-gun on the scafolding in the South East of LV can be reached by careful climbing. The one in the Underground Car Park is easy, The Railroad one has to wait for the last island to open.

Personally I find the HEAT missiles launcher more useful.

Another exploit for later replay use: When you have met Katy and Barbara, and have finished the game, DON'T delete the saves. Just overwrite them. There seems to be a glitch in the saves whereby any game save 'overwritten' will still hold the data that you have 'met' the girls and even at the beginning of these replays you get their benifits without meeting them again.

The reason why I am seeking for a minigun is, it is the best weapon to use to obtain BP/EP/FP/DP Sentinal in Green Sabre mission. I must take plenty of damage to sentinal before Sweet dies and to become it as indestructible. In my earlier game, SMG or AK 47 couldn't do that. But if I had a minigun, I can destroy it in matter of seconds. Otherwise Heat seeker is better with having 100% accuracy. So I did suicide to obtain it. In fact, the reason why I searched Katie is because of that mandatory suicide. Anyhow, I loose all weapons after passing Green Sabre. So that suicide was not a too bad one. But if I have a minigun at hand with decent ammo, I don't need a suicide to obtain that indestructible Sentinal.

I thought girl friends can be met inside No wanted exploit. Then it's lot tough. The best option is to go with a plane because helicopters are very slow. Will every plane provide a parachute? They provided parachute after doing flying school if I am jumping from very high in the air. I tried with every effort to get second minigun with helicopter. But it was waste of time.

I found a strange thing and once I confirm it, I will tell.

it isn't necessary to quote immediately previous replies.

You don't need a parachute, just fly close to the ground and jump.

If you do want one, the very tall building near the mulland expressway has an entrance that takes CJ to the top of the building where there is one. Also, CJ can ride a motorcycle to the top for fun jumping.

I think once I collected all oysters, then girls always agree to date. As you said, don't need to get in a car to increase sex appeal if I have collected all oysters. I did it but due to bad power failuire, I have to redo and wait for another No wanted exploit mission to collect all oysters. Stealing a car with a 4 star wanted level will be very difficult.

You're correct about the oysters. I try to get to katy before I can collect the Oysters. Usually I don't even bother with Barbara, as CJ very rarely gets 'busted'.

While girlfriends are not available during missins, if using Dribve-by exploit, put satchel charges (you can find some behind Betting Shop in Montgomery) on mission's Greenwood, go close to the location where desired girlfriend is usualy spawning, find vehicle you are comfortable driving (for me it would be NRG 500), then blow up the satchel charges. The mission will end, and girlfriend should spawn. If you don't mind being wasted or busted, just let them, after you talk to a girlfriend, that is. Or you can try to see how close to Los Santos you manage to return.

Just remember, do not go into any interior after you put satchel charges, before you blow them up, or the game will delete them.

Edited by pomor

While girlfriends are not available during missins, if using Dribve-by exploit, put satchel charges (you can find some behind Betting Shop in Montgomery) on mission's Greenwood, go close to the location where desired girlfriend is usualy spawning, find vehicle you are comfortable driving (for me it would be NRG 500), then blow up the satchel charges. The mission will end, and girlfriend should spawn. If you don't mind being wasted or busted, just let them, after you talk to a girlfriend, that is. Or you can try to see how close to Los Santos you manage to return.

You are much cleverer than me. In fact, I had satchel charges but didn't memorize that trick. Also I thought they might not appear until I unlock countryside by seeing they are not there. I have to wait for next no wanted exploit mission. I know you are an expert for getting proofed vehicles. Can you tell how can fail "Gray Imports" mission without suiciding after using EP/FP advantage. Also I got FP Remminton and if I get it to Gray Imports mission and failed it, does it upgrade to EP/FP Remminton?

You are much cleverer than me. In fact, I had satchel charges but didn't memorize that trick. Also I thought they might not appear until I unlock countryside by seeing they are not there. I have to wait for next no wanted exploit mission. I know you are an expert for getting proofed vehicles. Can you tell how can fail "Gray Imports" mission without suiciding after using EP/FP advantage. Also I got FP Remminton and if I get it to Gray Imports mission and failed it, does it upgrade to EP/FP Remminton?

it's just strange way my mind works. While I don't like SA storyline all that much (not saying that I dislike it), these various little tricks I find the real fun of the game.

As for Gray Imports, the only way I found to fail it, is to fight my way all the way through the warhouse, then let the Banshee escape.

If you are interested, here is my video explaining how to get Rustler EP/FP during Gray Imports:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=437500&hl=

Gray Imports will remove previous "proofnes", then make the vehice EP/FP. So yeah, you can "upgrade" Remington. However, if you try to upgrade car thes is, say, BP/FP, you still get just EP/FP.

Edited by pomor

Thanks. As you said, long gun fire involve to fail mission. So I should get Katie before doing it and suicide will be the easiest method to fail. But I like very much the storyline. Only thing I dislike is, CJ have to work for his enemies.

Edited by Sucha84