Counter Terrorist Unit of Xbox Live

CTUDirector

We are a clan based on the organization of CTU on the show '24'.

"What makes a good CTU agent? That depends. Members of Los Angeles CTU hail from a wide variety of backgrounds with as many different experiences. These differences give us our strength and our edge. And what bridges these differences, what brings us together under one roof, is our commitment to, love of, and respect for the way of life guaranteed to us by the Constitution of the United States of America.

Another thing we have in common is that we are all expendable.

I repeat: We are all expendable.

Being a CTU agent is about not only giving your best every day under every imaginable circumstance, but also doing your best while knowing full well that you may never get any recognition for your contributions. Indeed, some of us may give our lives, and many before you have. Ego cannot be your motivation, nor can advancement. Your personal life, should you attempt to have one - and I strongly advise that you do not - will suffer. You will come to trust yourself alone, and when that truse falters, you too will falter.

The regulations put forth in this manual are not a set of suggestions. They are to be followed unless circumstance dictates otherwise. That said, all situations are different, and you should let your good judgment be your guide. The last thing I want to convey to any agent of CTU is this message: "Do as I say, not as I do." I have worked in a variety of capacities for CTU, and I am the first to acknowledge that I have not always followed the rules. But I always willing, without a doubt, to accept the consequences that resulted from the choices I made. If you take it upon yourself to disregard CTU regulations and chain of command, be sure that you are willing to do the same.

Good luck. This nation, its citizens, and its president are counting on you.

JACK BAUER

Former Special Agent in Charge

and Director of Field Operations

CTU Los Angeles Domestic Unit "

- Jack Bauer, Former Head of CTU and Former Special Agent

MLA Citation:

Kiernan, Denise, and Joseph D'Agnese. 24: The Official CTU Operations Manual. Philadelphia, PA: Quirk Books, 2007. 10. Print.

That is our official introduction to the CTU Handbook and website.

We are a clan for mainly GTA IV, soon to be V.

Edit - We are always recruiting and we appreciate you approaching us as we see it as a sign of strength.

Edited by CTUDirector

Forum Guidelines

Read that. This forum does not allow external gangs which yours most obviously is.

This is a clan, not strictly, but mostly still geared towards Grand Theft Auto. All of my allies are focused on GTA, so therefore I spend the majority of my time on GTA.

Therefore, the relevance to that response to this topic is Zero.

Stop trying to Moderate me when I've read and know what its for.

When it says XBL, it implies that there may be other clans with the same name on another platform. All the name specifies is the platform.

Forum Guidelines

Read that.  This forum does not allow external gangs which yours most obviously is.

This is a clan, not strictly, but mostly still geared towards Grand Theft Auto. All of my allies are focused on GTA, so therefore I spend the majority of my time on GTA.

When it says XBL, it implies that there may be other clans with the same name on another platform. All the name specifies is the platform.

You've clearly NOT read the rules. You have a external website, which you cannot deny. That alone qualifies this thread for a lock. I suggest you actually READ the rules and not just skim over them as you have clearly done.

Also your signature is over sized. You obviously did read the signature rules either, go figure.

Edit-Thank you for correcting your sig and removing the link to your website. Though do keep in mind you have to operate from here, aka don't direct any possible recruits to your website and keep all chatter between those same recruits here. Also I'm not a moderator just trying to help a new guy, though a moderator or led-by would have told you the exact same things.

Edited by Toke

Forum Guidelines

Read that.  This forum does not allow external gangs which yours most obviously is.

You've clearly NOT read the rules. You have a external website, which you cannot deny. That alone qualifies this thread for a lock. I suggest you actually READ the rules and not just skim over them as you have clearly done.

Also your signature is over sized. You obviously did read the signature rules either, go figure.

Edit-Thank you for correcting your sig and removing the link to your website. Though do keep in mind you have to operate from here, aka don't direct any possible recruits to your website and keep all chatter between those same recruits here. Also I'm not a moderator just trying to help a new guy, though a moderator or led-by would have told you the exact same things.

K thanks. (:

See other gang topics. Add an application form for new recruits.

Post a roster with your members (GTAF members only).

If you fail to do the above the topic will be locked.

this kid is about 12 and hunted me down to tell me he had a spy in my crew and that he was taking over forums soon hope that this topic fails becuase he has lied to everything he said to me in front of maney other crews I find it funny though how after talking to crews that know him he only has one member other than himself pretty good crew lol and he didnt want that to be said but hear it is devil.gif

Edit- I'm actually 17, and you provide no evidence to back those accusations up.

Counter Terrorist Unit Members:

Director: CTUDirector & UCODirector

Members:

UCOAgent

FBI Agent G

That's the members that we have on the GTAForums. But on XBL we have more.

This the application for the clan:

Contact me via Message on XBL or on here in the following format:

Name:

Email:

Qualifications:

Edited by CTUDirector