Did ANYTHING from GTA IV leaked info make it to the game

Gtaghost22

jackass2009
Lol the forum is really DEAD

Yes it is. Nobody has even been on to acknowledge my incredible find in the Trailer Analysis thread. In response to your topic ,though, I wasn\\\'t on the forums at that time so I really wouldn\\\'t know! sad.gif

EDIT: Sorry about this.. I don\'t know why it keeps double posting.

Put a link in so I can see please!

Dude, she was banned a few months ago. But the "incredible discovery" she was referring to was that she saw a blimp in the trailer, and was the first one to notice it or something like that.

Wat she get banned 4

It doesn't matter.

Billy Benedict

Yes it is. Nobody has even been on to acknowledge my incredible find in the Trailer Analysis thread. In response to your topic ,though, I wasn\\\'t on the forums at that time so I really wouldn\\\'t know! sad.gif

Dude, she was banned a few months ago. But the "incredible discovery" she was referring to was that she saw a blimp in the trailer, and was the first one to notice it or something like that.

Wat she get banned 4

It doesn't matter.

Educational wise as I dont know how people get banned

jackass2009

Wat she get banned 4

It doesn't matter.

Educational wise as I dont know how people get banned

Oh. Well, I don't quite remember. I think it was something about her flaming people in the forum after she established herself to be a normal member of the GTA Forums community, and not a V troll, but don't quote me on it.

Halo_Override

Here you go, hope this helps:

user posted image

Billy Benedict

Here you go, hope this helps:

user posted image

Wat is this

I know of leaks to GTA 5, pm me if you want to know.

PM'd.

loljk.

I don't know if it's been said already but there was this leaked trailer of IV. It showed a fire truck wailing through the streets of Liberty City. This was in the middle to near end of info though. I think it was accidentally leaked on Rockstar's website, but was quickly pulled back for some reason.

NGU