Do GTA 3,SA and VC Run faster while installed?

danjodan

Playing GTA Vice City on 360 right now and the loading times are long understandably, But do you think it would load faster if I installed it to the HDD?

It probably won't make much difference on consoles, due to lower system specs as compared to most PC's, but on PC, the load times are A LOT faster on both the Disc and Steam/D2D versions. Long load times have always been a problem. Even with IV, the load times are a lot longer on the PS3 and 360 versions, however on the PC version, the game loads a lot faster.

Heck, even PC's with Intel Video cards can load SA a lot faster than both the PS2 and X-Box can. You can even max. out SA with an Intel Video card, I have confirmed that-Proof is here in this topic, in my post there...

It probably won't make much difference on consoles, due to lower system specs as compared to most PC's, but on PC, the load times are A LOT faster on both the Disc and Steam/D2D versions. Long load times have always been a problem. Even with IV, the load times are a lot longer on the PS3 and 360 versions, however on the PC version, the game loads a lot faster.

Heck, even PC's with Intel Video cards can load SA a lot faster than both the PS2 and X-Box can. You can even max. out SA with an Intel Video card, I have confirmed that-Proof is here in this topic, in my post there...

Yeah I understand, I actually have all PC GTA games and they load in seconds.

Its just the Xbox version has better graphics in some ways, And I just wanted to know if it would load faster if I installed it to the HDD.

the Disc game isn't intended to be copied to the HD. However, you can buy the download game.

I don't know if you might be limited by the 360's emulation engine for the original Xbox. The disc version ran fine for the 360 for me though.