7 Star Wanted Level

GTA_UNBOUND

In the past GTA has always had the the limit of a 6 star wanted level, and only a few have included the military! I think GTA V should include a 7th star wanted level for these multiple reasons:

7th star wanted level could be the Military

Only a 6 star wanted level is too easy!!

DO NOT INCLUDE cheats to remove wanted level

Players with alot of skill can steal these vehicles and put them in a safe place

And, to have Military Vehicles, you need a place to put them

Oh come on.. USE THE f*ckING WISHLIST

Oh come on.. this forum is dead, all the map leaks and everything were what made this section actually worth reading and now all that get's posted is stuff like this and you're trying to stop people from doing that too lmao shut up you moody period stain don't give yourself a hemorrhage.

O/T: I like this idea, or they could just toughen up the 6 star wanted level and make that even more difficult, either way I want military!

Oh come on.. this forum is dead, all the map leaks and everything were what made this section actually worth reading and now all that get's posted is stuff like this and you're trying to stop people from doing that too lmao shut up you moody period stain don't give yourself a hemorrhage.

O/T: I like this idea, or they could just toughen up the 6 star wanted level and make that even more difficult, either way I want military!

No one gives a f*ck.. no one gives a f*ck

G1T

No one gives a f*ck.. no one gives a f*ck

You clearly do to keep checking back on this thread and replying, zzzzzzzz boringggg

The entire wanted system is outdated and needs serious upgrade and all you could think of is another star and no cheats? You're an idiot.

Go play Driver: Parallel Lines if you want to see what a very advanced wanted system looks like. And that game was made in 2006. There is separate wanted level for car and player. If your car is wanted it doesn't mean you are if no one sees who's behind the wheels. Rockstar could learn from those Driver guys and upgrade their wanted system.

The entire wanted system is outdated and needs serious upgrade and all you could think of is another star and no cheats? You're an idiot.

Go play Driver: Parallel Lines if you want to see what a very advanced wanted system looks like. And that game was made in 2006. There is separate wanted level for car and player. If your car is wanted it doesn't mean you are if no one sees who's behind the wheels. Rockstar could learn from those Driver guys and upgrade their wanted system.

haven't played that game, but that sounds interesting. I'd like to see rockstar include more creative ways to lower your wanted level in gta v.