The Homeless Guy with The Sign

monsterdudefmx

I don't think that R* only got the idea from this website, of all things.

I've seen quite a few signs reading things like that, just being in the city.

Maybe my eyesight is terrible but to me they look completely different. The guy in the trailer looks a lot more like the bum who found the diamonds in TBoGT. In other words, 4 yrs ago found diamonds, moved to the west coast, splurged, got poor again, now has a sign that I've seen homeless people holding in real life in NYC.

Maybe my eyesight is terrible but to me they look completely different. The guy in the trailer looks a lot more like the bum who found the diamonds in TBoGT. In other words, 4 yrs ago found diamonds, moved to the west coast, splurged, got poor again, now has a sign that I've seen homeless people holding in real life in NYC.

He's not talking abut the guy. He's talking about the sign.

Personally, I don't think it's anything to do with that site, you see those lame "cool guy" signs everywhere now.

I think you are blind dude. tounge.gif he was talking about the text in the signs.icon14.gif

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!

Those signs are f*cking everywhere among the homeless community. He should've worded it better than and not have said " it looks like the guy that was holding up the sign". He could've said "this looks like the sign that the guy was holding up". Take a 20 minute walk around NYC and you'll see that sign probably 2 or 3 times. If you're gonna make a comparison thread like this and say it "looks like the guy" then at least have the guy look like him.

that image has been on the web for years before the trailer. I think R* probably showed us their 1st easter egg of GTA V.

Its a boring as f*ck joke that wouldve may been relevant in the early 2000s, great. Cockstar, thanks a lot.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

tenpennyisplainevil
Yes! That photo has been well known for a long time.

man, you've got no idea what your signature means...

Its a boring as f*ck joke that wouldve may been relevant in the early 2000s, great. Cockstar, thanks a lot.

Why so much whine and so little whit ? Isn't the fun posting to make people mad coming up with witty things to say ? You just post flat dull anger laced comments now. Aim higher Zee and stop slacking.

That picture has been around for ages and has other funny ones too.. they probably got inspiration from it to make it their sign too.

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.

I just finished replaying the Ballad of Gay Tony, and I found something interesting In the last part of the last mission when Luis meets up with Tony at the park in Dukes, There is a homeless guy who bumped into him and when he got up he found the diamonds, maybe its him, the look similar, and I played all 3 stories (IV-TLAD-TBOGT) again back to back, and I believe 100000000% that the diamonds are f*cking cursed tounge.gif

You've been doing nothing in this forum besides complaining and trolling.

Gtfo already.

No body wants you here any longer.

and "may been relevant in the early 2000s"?

You have to be a legal idiot to completely miss the recession that hit America in late 2007 (and we're still feeling the effects).

again, gtfo.

Why so much whine and so little whit ? Isn't the fun posting to make people mad coming up with witty things to say ? You just post flat dull anger laced comments now. Aim higher Zee and stop slacking.

I must say, Zee is an enigma wrapped in an anomaly. Can't make heads or tails of him sometimes notify.gif