Christmas surprises?

morn

I know we are pretty close to Christmas, and we'll know soon, but do you think Rockstar have any announcements, trailers or something else planned for us this Christmas?

And how would any of us know if RS has any plans for this holiday season, in regards with V?

I personally don't think they have anything planned.

I know we are pretty close to Christmas, and we'll know soon, but do you think Rockstar have any announcements, trailers or something else planned for us this Christmas?

Why do you create a topic to say absolutely nothing?? This is annoying..

G1T

Why do you create a topic to say absolutely nothing?? This is annoying..

To start a discussion about it. Relax man, why is everybody always so angry?

It would be fun if anybody knew if R* had done something like that before etc.

everybody is angry here in the forums because they want another trailer, more info, etc. and they get empty or crappy topics instead (not this topic, at least this has sense)

And yes, I'd like that R* releases another bit of info the 24 th or 25th of December, it would be awesome

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

It would be fun if anybody knew if R* had done something like that before etc.

I don't remember R* releasing any GTA info immediately around Christmas before. Then again, considering how different their promotional campaign has been so far, I don't think we could take much from it even if they had.

Will be nice, but who's on GTAForums on Christmas? Get a life!

Amen to that!...and some people are angry 'cause they don't have it and they spend hours and hours like zombies looking at the website / twitter of Rockstar if they can find some new info of GTA V!!

I'd jizz my pants if R* suddenly released a trailer/some screenshots/general story info on Christmas. Now that would be one hell of a present.

i think about 22nd or 24th December for trailer #2

If the game is indeed going to release this May, which I believe is highly plausible, as i seriously don't think the date and other hints in the trailer is a coincidence. Then it would make sense to release another trailer at this time.

On the other hand it would also be pretty nice with some screenshots biggrin.gif

I don't think we'll see anything on Christmas. Something early in the new year seems more plausible to me since it seems likely we'll see the game in 2012.

I don't think we'll see anything on Christmas. Something early in the new year seems more plausible to me since it seems likely we'll see the game in 2012.

I second this opinion, it's more plausible

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

I'm surprised you didn't say "locked" Ryan blush.gif

On Topic: I don't think they'll show anything on X-Mas.

The Nefarious

Here's hopin' smile.gif

i doubt we'll get anything. if i can remember, new info is always released when you least expect it. if they had released tidbits of info on days which would seem obvious (xmas) then that's just setting some people up for disappointment.

Will be nice, but who's on GTAForums on Christmas? Get a life!

I will have to agree

caprisig.jpg

i doubt we'll get anything. if i can remember, new info is always released when you least expect it. if they had released tidbits of info on days which would seem obvious (xmas) then that's just setting some people up for disappointment.

Except for when they have a countdown timer for a new trailer or post on the newswire/twitter that there will be new details "next week".

Ludzidocelowych
Lmao, R* will be too drunk and too busy partying, gta v will be the last thing on there mind.

GTA is probably paying for all those drinks and parties lol

I think there is a possibility. Others are so skeptical. I hate that about this website, it wreaks of troll bait and everyone wants a nibble.

They only surprises those drunken f*cks have for us is a big "f*ck you". They'll allow us to give them money, i guess, but that will be about it. Don't expect anything from them at all.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

They only surprises those drunken f*cks have for us is a big "f*ck you". They'll allow us to give them money, i guess, but that will be about it. Don't expect anything from them at all.

Wow, someone is going through withdrawals... We will get more info from them eventually.

Remember the 10th anniversary of GTA 3? Everybody was expecting a huge announcement of V but nothing happened. And lets be honest, they could have made it.

So I don't think anything will happen on Saturday or Sunday...