Will R* make a gameplay series?

MARKUS.

That's is the question, we saw a gameplay series on Red Dead Redemption, LA NOIRE and on Max Payne, but the question is...Will Rockstar make a gamplay series of GTA V? What do you think? I think that R* will have their mouth shut and they're not going to realese a gameplay series...

(Sorry if is another post like that... And excuse if my english is quite poor dontgetit.gif )

I hope it does because the gameplay series always gets me excited, i remember watching the gamplay series for red dead, it got me so damn excited i could not wait. But just the teaser of GTA V has matched it.

G1T

Finn 7 five 11
I hope it does because the gameplay series always gets me excited, i remember watching the gamplay series for red dead, it got me so damn excited i could not wait. But just the teaser of GTA V has matched it.

It wasn't a teaser it was a trailer that went for over a minute that delved into the storyline and showed various gameplay aspects.

It kind of a yes and no for me, i do want to see it i wouldn't be able to stop myself if a gameplay trailer came out, at the same time i don't wanna ruin it for myself.

I don't think so, GTA always focused on a storyline in trailers, this isn't that type of game that gameplay is all that matters.

Not to mention the gameplay trailers were there sortve as an advertisement for the games to build hype.. GTA doesnt really need that :\

Depends really, If they've included new significant features and gameplay mechanics then it's possible.

But R* never releases gameplay videos of GTA before release, so who knows.

Sunrise Driver
No, because everyone knows how Gta plays, and it does not need to be advertised in that way.

This. LA Noire is new IP. RD Redemption is a sequel to not commonly known game. MP3 is a new direction.

GTA V doesn't need it.

I hope sou, but with the history of Grand Theft Auto, I don't know. I mean, why didn't they start with Grand Theft Auto IV, it was they're 1st Game(I think) on this Gen. Consoles.

Can't wait for the next Gameplay Series for Max Payne 3.

MAX PAYNE 3 - NeXt Years ''Best Shooter''

GRAND THEFT AUTO V - NeXt Years ''Best Action-Advanture'' & ''Game Of The Year''

tenpennyisplainevil

It wasn't a teaser it was a trailer that went for over a minute that delved into the storyline and showed various gameplay aspects.

It kind of a yes and no for me, i do want to see it i wouldn't be able to stop myself if a gameplay trailer came out, at the same time i don't wanna ruin it for myself.

so you want to be completely surprised by the gameplay and just buy without knowing what you buy?

anyway, i'd want to see small fragments, so i can see what its like but still be surprised.

The magic will go away if you see gameplay footage (incl radar etc).

It's better to experience it hands on yourself. Trust me.

Even if they do I won't watch them even though I would be incredibly tempted to. I feel it would just take away from the experience once I actually play it. I'm also not going to watch any reviews until after I have beaten the main story. That's one mistake I made with IV. I watched a lot of reviews before I got it and it took away from the game once I played it.

Johnny Playert

I seriously doubt they will, think about it, those other games needed to make more hype to boost sales (2 brand new games) and GTA sells itself. Plus, they would be showing too much stuff beforehand, which would spoil stuff, where those others needed to show it off to get people excited for it.

I do love those vids, MP3 looks SICK! (long time fan though smile.gif)

so you want to be completely surprised by the gameplay and just buy without knowing what you buy?

You know you buy GTA, so you have quite a good idea of what you're about to play.

I like the fact that the first time you see the game running is also the first time you play the game. It makes the first time more special.

I don't think we'll see one for GTA. The series for RDR and such needed to show you what the game was all about. GTA has had pretty much the same formula since 2001. And it's much better to see all the new stuff hands on and not in a video on YouTube. Plus I they show stuff like that before GTA V releases I might hang myself in anticipation.

I would not want one. I want to be realllly surprised when I buy the game first day. I would just be tempted to watch it and feel spoiled. =/