Your likeness immortalized as a GTA V multiplayer

Rockstar20124

Rockstar20124

So, I just saw this on the official rockstargames.com website rahkstar2.gif

user posted image

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...-character.html

"Beginning today and continuing through January 13th, 2012, we're offering our Twitter followers the unique opportunity to be immortalized as one of eight Max Payne 3 multiplayer gang characters, just by using the #MaxPayne3 hashtag on Twitter.

Every week from now until January 13th, we'll be selecting ten people at random that we've spotted using the #MaxPayne3 hashtag. If you’re one of those chosen, we'll contact you either via tweet or direct message to request a picture of you for consideration. We'll then pick two finalists from each group each week (eight people in total) who will have their likeness appear as a multiplayer gang character in our upcoming action shooter Max Payne 3.

Make sure you're following @RockstarGames on Twitter.

Make sure you're using the hashtag #MaxPayne3 when you talk about the game.

Keep an eye on your twitter replies and direct messages for us to contact you through January 13th, 2012. All fans that we contact will only have 48 hours to respond.

Visit the casting page for all of the details, and the official rules."

You can be immortalized as a multiplayer character in Max Payne 3 if you follow them on twitter. Do you also want Rockstar North to give us a chance to be immortalized in GTA V as well? cool.gif

Edited by Rockstar20124

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

Thanks for letting us know, but this is a gta v discussion section, not a max payne 3. This'll be locked in 15 minutes.

Rockstar20124

Man I'm perfect for this. seriously

Me too biggrin.gif And you will have your name on the end credits when you beat the game cool.gif

@UncleVlad

I really think some mods close to fast. But I did end with a question for GTA V. And I for one would really like Rockstar North do this same kind of interactive marketing by twitter as well. I REALLY want my name on the credit list of GTA V. Like I actually contributed to the game biggrin.gif

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

Rockstar20124

Man I'm perfect for this. seriously

Me too biggrin.gif And you will have your name on the end credits when you beat the game cool.gif

@UncleVlad

I really think some mods close to fast. But I did end with a question for GTA V. And I for one would really like Rockstar North do this same kind of interactive marketing by twitter as well. I REALLY want my name on the credit list of GTA V. Like I actually contributed to the game biggrin.gif

Man imagine being in a R* game!

Yeah, you would be part of (gaming) History cool.gif Almost similar of being part of say The Godfather movie. Or some other classic like Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Psycho, Taxi Driver, Star Wars, The Shawshank Redemption, Schindlers List and such. You will tell it to your children and your childrens children tounge.gif

Might be locked cause this is not GTAV related, but damn this makes me wanna create a twitter.

blowtorchrepair

I'd much rather see a way to make yourself into a character by using the KINECT. now that would be cool, IMO.

I'd much rather see a way to make yourself into a character by using the KINECT. now that would be cool, IMO.

I remember Rainbow Six Vegas had that. It ended up looking weird as hell and you always saw a lot of Hitlers running around.

I'd love to repeatedly run myself over, shoot & blow myself up, push myself down the stairs, get in a fist fight with myself, send myself flying with a chopper blade. The best bit would be when I teabag myself. wow.gif

blowtorchrepair
I'd much rather see a way to make yourself into a character by using the KINECT.  now that would be cool, IMO.

I remember Rainbow Six Vegas had that. It ended up looking weird as hell and you always saw a lot of Hitlers running around.

well, i mean, if it worked correctly to where you looked like you, then it would be cool. I'd love to see myself mowing down half a dozen goons with an AK, or beating some fool with a bat.. smile.gif But then it would be too easy for idiots to blame GTA for acting out their thug fantasy, which they first tried in GTA V with their mini-me game character.

anywayz...

vincentmillidge

a character design feature would be pretty sweet something like fifa or wwe games

Rockstar20124

F*cking amazing marketing strategy from R*. icon14.gif

That's what I was thinking biggrin.gif Rockstar North should do this too with GTA V cool.gif