TT-Atmaca

Hey Guys i just wanted to show you the best and unknown 2011 pilots:

Satnap

OriginaI3olt

hopopo1

HavoCc_Asker

NISGOD

TT-Atmaca

I'm gonna guess you mean Annihilator pilots, of course.

I'll stake the claim of being one of the best of the best in flying a Maverick. I play Mafia Work and Team Mafia Work almost exclusively and have been mastering the Maverick for a wide variety of air-to-ground and air-to-air tasks/combat.

For fun I'll hunt Annihilators with Mavericks in free mode which is extremely difficult given their advantage in guns, speed, and durability. But nevertheless, I have hours of video with my taking off their tail or blades to bring them down.

For fun I'll hunt Annihilators with Mavericks in free mode which is extremely difficult given their advantage in guns, speed, and durability. But nevertheless, I have hours of video with my taking off their tail or blades to bring them down.

Please share, would be great to see.

By the way, I'm the chopper hunter that kills you in Bohan. sly.gif

7cg1vNw.png

The best pilots know how to circle in left and right turret well. Otherwise they are just standard pilots.

For Annihilator pilots, I would agree. "Pilots" is a general term.

ZDAN gets my vote.

tounge.gif

Please share, would be great to see.

By the way, I'm the chopper hunter that kills you in Bohan. sly.gif

lol -- yes you have. Many good players get annoyed with the new Maverick strategy and don't know how to react. But there are a number of excellent players like yourself that find the right spots to take me down, even if I'm good at keeping those opportunities to a minimum (driving by with a grenade when I'm landed, finding the right moment to shoot my driver's side, etc)

Since I never hold a Mafia mission hostage under any circumstances, I will lose whatever time it takes in getting another chopper (typically 2-3 minutes), giving the opposing players/teams an advantage.

And yes, I'm planning to put together a bunch of clips on my Maverick vs Annihilators on YouTube soon. biggrin.gif

Sounds great, be sure to post a link.

I'm new to team mafiya work, so I don't find any problem with your tactics, takes a lot of skill to maintain and land them quickly, on the bigger islands I'm sure they have a huge advantage.

You should add me again as a friend, I'd actually like to team up with you sometime and witness some, feel free to drop by the damned MC topic in gangs, a few highly ranked TMW players are amongst our ranks icon14.gif

7cg1vNw.png

Sounds great, be sure to post a link.

I'm new to team mafiya work, so I don't find any problem with your tactics, takes a lot of skill to maintain and land them quickly, on the bigger islands I'm sure they have a huge advantage.

You should add me again as a friend, I'd actually like to team up with you sometime and witness some, feel free to drop by the damned MC topic in gangs, a few highly ranked TMW players are amongst our ranks icon14.gif

Yeah, I'll post a link soon.

It's true I have a larger advantage the bigger the island is. However, if you have a strong team on both sides that remain spread out for mission starts, the advantage shrinks considerably. This is particularly true for grab-and-go missions where I'd have to land. In many such missions I'm stuck in more of a blocking/disruption role while my teammates arrive.

One thing that is a huge sacrifice with using the Maverick is that there are a number of missions I can't do anything about -- most of which have to do with getting vehicles and bringing them to a drop point. Even worse, missions where you have to destroy an object like the campaign signs or the hot dog stands won't give me credit when striking from the air with blades. I have to land for every one of them. But the counterbalance of quick strikes on group enemy missions (rival gang, meeting with federal government agents, etc) tends to help the advantage.

ZDAN gets my vote.

tounge.gif

Thanks Andy, I just do my best to fly the chopper. Mostly because I like it, however I have been finding pilots who use turbo controllers, and thats really annoying since they shoot a few times at you and you are already in fire.

Turbo users suck cock and like it.

I've been improving my counter-clockwise straffing, since I am right handed and finds easier to circle clockwise. My actual progress is:

100% clockwise;

55% counter-clockwise (I could kill 10 people doing it for training today.)

I don't use much the Maverick out of TMW and CnC. However there isn't much of a deal when using it, since it doesnt have propellers as weapon.

Edited by ZDANZ96

Shyabang Shyabang

The good pilots can keep their helicopters facing you while moving at a different direction. A pilot continued to aim at me even when my bike outmaneuvered the helicopter with a sharp curve. So I sped to the highrises of Algonquin. Some pilots will chase you on and on like this pilot did to me. Speeding between the highrises helped me survive, but the pilot continued to chase me in between the buildings. It actually feels exciting to have a powerful weapon on the air chasing and creating a lot of commotion. I hid in a basement where weapons are sold in singleplayer, but the pilot landed and came down the stairs. Fortunately, I wasn't a newb in a ground level fight.

Aiming at a fast moving flying object is very hard. I don't know how the experts do it. I always end up flying away from the other pilot. It's pretty exhilarating to be chased by a pilot when flying between the highrises as fast as possible.

I noticed that pilots can't get me while I'm swimming. They keep missing me despite my slow movement. I hid under the boardwalk where the support columns protected me from the missiles.

however I have been finding pilots who use turbo controllers, and thats really annoying since they shoot a few times at you and you are already in fire.

A Turbo controller will not work in an Annihilator as it has a fixed fire rate that can only be changed by modding the game.

SPiTFiRE x187x

He is indeed. I have seen various different people make "Best Pilot" or "Original Pilot" List's, and all of them have been biased. Considering there is no way to find every Pilot on the game, maybe "Best known Pilots" or "My personal opinion" should of been added somewhere.

• 1 month later...
CryptReaperDorian
Pilots, ppppffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Most of these "pilots" aren't actual pilots. A real pilot isn't a complete douchebag that declines any challenge and only aims to grief others.

Pilots, huh? Ever play at ''death star trench' in the canyons of Algonquin for fun? I love doing that. Fact is it would be nice to meet some fellow pilots in GTA-IV because I seldom do, and it always seems to be me who is providing aerial support, which is okay, but from time to time it's nice to play hunt or be hunted with other gunships.