Interactions and Buildings/Houses

xRescue2x

I've always wanted a game with full interactions. In Ghostbusters: the Video Game, the player was allowed to interact with all sorts of things such as water fountains, TV, toaster, fire poles, etc. I think that GTA V should have new interactions throughout the game. I also think that the game should be set up like in GTA: San Andreas where the player had "stats" and had to keep up with them all, such as fat, eating and exercise, sex appeal, driving skill, etc. I think that we (players) should have to care for the character using interactions. My second wish for the game is that houses and buildings are all enterable. In RockStar's LA Noire, we see many interactions as well as many enterable buildings. What if Grand Theft Auto: V we're to have this too? Houses and buildings would be enterable and some houses would be operable for break ins and burglaries. Most of all though, I think it's the buildings that should be enterable and have interactions within them. For example, a mall with many stores, elevators, escalators, drinking fountains. Fire stations would all be enterable with say opening and closing garage doors, fire trucks, two floors, usable pole, radios, etc. Police stations and hospitals would be the same way.

Yea thats the dream. Thats one of the negatives of IV you pretty much know every enterable building in the game..

Yes, however, it can be done. RockStar has made games with interactions, good graphics, etc. Put it all together and you've got an amazing game. As hard as it seems, it can be done.

That would be........sweet, and the good thing is its poss. always when a sandbox game came out my first line would be "do you think we can enter all buildings". I hope this will happen, good topic.

tenpennyisplainevil

great! cookie.gif

but being able to drink out of a water fountain is a little much though smile.gif

even if it only has the same interaction as SA i'd be happy, and that game is from 2005, so i think we can expect a perfect game. GTA IV was a little less, cos of MP and the new engine, but now they got the basics for MP and a whole engine. and had the same time they had for IV, without developing a new engine they had a LOT more time, just to have this little things that make the game awesome. compare III to SA, thats the difference we can expect between IV and V!

Let's face it - we want every bit of game-tech in GTAV that we can get!

That doesn't make this thread invalid by any means... but basically we want everything while knowing nothing.

Apart, of course, from Rockstar's "Janitor" smile.gif

Not necessarily. RockStar has created games so big before, for other themes. If they made room, taking all of the things that people don't want in the game, it could work.

How about being able to use the boot/trunck of your car to store weapons, armour, health packs, ect??

SEVEN-EIGHT LIONS 4 LIFE

How about being able to use the boot/trunck of your car to store weapons, armour, health packs, ect??

I like that one. Really good idea.

I would LOVE to see more enterable interiors that you could explore. I think things like eating and drinking get old really fast, so i'm more interested in having things that are destructible inside, with a wide variety of visual differences to interior environments. It would be NO fun seeing the exact same interiors in every enterable space.

I would love to be able to go into buildings and look around. I would love to see the peds go into buildings and such. It's strange to see the peds just walking around and going no where. I think they should be able to park their cars as well and go into a building.

I don't know if this will be in 5, but it would be cool to see it in some other GTA game.

I like that one. Really good idea.

I love this also to put dead bodies in just like a mission I saw in gta iii

Hop on to 69-11, grab a 2 and a half, and lay people down!!! (Thats fire talk =] )

Fire hoses would be awesome!

Man, programming, desgning, and polishing that amount of work up would make any dev shivver, but would make any customer jizz.

The more features the better, and what's so good about a sandbox game is the fact if you don't like it, simply don't use it!

So no more "we don't want a sims game", because you don't have to use the aspect that it seems the majority would love.

Considering the graphics and engine area is pretty much completed, R* would have had lots and lots more time spent into gameplay, so I believe we wont have full-fledged everything, but we'll see lots and lots of features which are time-consuming to make, this round.

honestly, can't wait.

The more features, the better biggrin.gif

Also, I'm really suprised we couldn't move bodies in GTA IV, I do expect to be able to do tihs in GTA V, that's a minimum.

Putting them in trunks is another step forward that I appreciate, but don't expect.

....buuut then this is turning into a wishlist, so I'll stop smile.gif

Edited by Jyak