Emmet

john12

So, i am starting to play the game from start and gonna complete 100% but some Doubts.

1. What happened to Emment?

2. Who shot the bullet at Emment in the mission-'Nines and Ak's'?

Can anyone answer it?

1. Emmet most likely continues to sell guns without a permit.

2. It was Emmet himself who accidentally fired the shot.

But he was selling guns when homies weren't there. No sh*t! Did he only appeared in Nines and Ak's mission?

Yes, just the once. He is mentioned later in 'Reuniting the Families' when Ryder gives CJ the AK47.

Emett's always has a 9mm Pistol floating there, but that's the only weapon to get from him.

A SEARCH for the correct spelling of his name (Emmet) found a half dozen unimportant topics. The topic title has been corrected. It is difficult to impossible to find topics otherwise.

Emmet was voiced by Eugene Jeter Junior. He has only appeared in GTA San Andreas according to IMDb.

Some information can be gleened by reading the Manual that came with your game disc, such as Cast members.

There is also the Wiki web sites.

Some information can be gleened by reading the Manual that came with your game disc, such as Cast members.

There is also the Wiki web sites.

The manual is not a resource everyone has i'm afraid, as a lot of people have the Steam/D2D Download version, which has no manual to look at. Luckily, I have both the V2(Disc) and Steam copy of the game.-Had the V2 since it first came out in June 2005. So, just a heads up, not everyone has that option available to them like you and I do. tounge2.gificon14.gif

Emmet use to roll with the families, but the families split into different sets (Grove Street, Seville Boulevard and Temple Drive). Emmet now rolls with the Seville Boulevard Families, who he supplies guns for. And to a degree, GS and Temple Drive. Emmet knows the Johnson family, Ryder and Big Smoke also. Emmet owns his yard in Willowfield, where he sells guns. Though he is unable to compete with the Ammu-Nation across the street.

Missions Featured:

-Nines and AKs

-Home Invasion (mentioned)

-Reuniting the Families (mentioned)

Information from GTA Wiki.

Link - http://gta.wikia.com/Emmet

Edited by KaRzY6

you can also try looking for his name at the end of the game (The Credits).

(NOTE: Skip to 3:23-3:54)

you can see who played Emmet.

it was Eugene Jeter Jr. or Junior like Columbo said.

It almost seems [according to the dialog] as if R* had intended for Emmet to actual SELL guns, not to simply let the guns float around and be collected for free.

It almost seems [according to the dialog] as if R* had intended for Emmet to actual SELL guns, not to simply let the guns float around and be collected for free.

That would be cool as! biggrin.gif

I was confused by this in 2005 as well. I was like "You...you just take it? For free? Are there any other free guns?" Explored a bit, couldnt find any more and left. Im guessing that after the events of GTA:SA, he continued to sell guns in that little back alley, eventually retiring/dying in 2001 (i have no refernce for this, its just a backstory i made up in my head)

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

I think you people should know that in the beta,after you finished all of Ryder's missions,the pistol was supposed to be replaced with an AK-47.Also,in the beta Cj would get a phone call from Sweet about the drug dealers.After the call,a mission from Emmet was avaiable,where Emmet would drive a motorbike,and you had to shoot drug dealers.

No... I don't think we need to know that. Where did you get that idea? Starting a new myth?

Nope.The mod "Things to do in San Andreas" has these things.The mod brings back things from the beta like:missing missions,etc.

• 11 months later...

Emmet was voiced by a unknown voice actor? Seems very IV-ish.

Eugene Jetter, Jr. was the voice actor as credited in the game manual.

You need to read the text replies before making a comment. It was covered in the early entries of this topic.

Edited by lil weasel

Radoonhagaydoon

He has only appeared in GTA San Andreas according to IMDb.

--

That's what I meant by unknown.