Problem with Graphic Options in GTA 4

aks007kv

Hello everyone...Im Akshay..i hav a problem with my gta 4...

I hav the following config of my computer:

Intel Core i5

Intel Graphics Card HD-1GB

RAM-4GB

Hard Disk-500GB

Windows 7 OS...etc

When i started my GTA 4 game,I saw dat the graphics was not proper...so i went to the Graphics Options,there it showed me a warning dat im using 256 MB of 56MB(256MB/56MB)..

I was shocked by seeing it..i hav Intel graphics card HD of 1GB...

Once before this happened..i installed GTA 4 then at dat time i had no problem with it..it was workin perfectly..after some days i had to uninstall...Then when today i had installed it , it shows me a warning...

Can u guys help me?????Plssss.. smile.gif Thank U... smile.gif

Your Intel graphics card is an integrated graphics processor and it will not be sufficient doing any hard work at all, you should buy a proper graphics card along the lines of a GTX460 or better to get your system balanced.

But i had installed it before..at dat time it was workin superb...no defects....but now i dont understand sad.gif..now i cant even change the resolution option to my needs.... sad.gif

Or is there any problem in my crack??? i hav razor 1911 crack...bcoz my gta 4 is not original...i had downloaded it from torrents.....Can u tell me which crack is good???

When i had installed it at the 1st time it was using 256MB or more in 1GB graphics card(256MB/1GB)but now its tellin dat ur using 256MB of 54MB....

Can u also tell me hw can i install ingame trainer for gta 4???bcoz when i install it the game doesnt run...I Think there's a problem in the Script Hook or ASI loader...Plsss hlp me...

Thanx....

Edited by aks007kv

But i had installed it before..at dat time it was workin superb...no defects....but now i dont understand sad.gif..now i cant even change the resolution option to my needs.... sad.gif

Or is there any problem in my crack??? i hav razor 1911 crack...bcoz my gta 4 is not original...i had downloaded it from torrents.....Can u tell me which crack is good???

When i had installed it at the 1st time it was using 256MB or more in 1GB graphics card(256MB/1GB)but now its tellin dat ur using 256MB of 1GB....

Can u also tell me hw can i install ingame trainer for gta 4???bcoz when i install it the game doesnt run...I Think there's a problem in the Script Hook or ASI loader...Plsss hlp me...

Thanx....

You're not going to find anybody here that's going to offer you help over a pirated version.