Help with my first mod

damnhos

which gta iv version will you be using?

Make sure you have these files in your Grand Theft auto IV directory, scripthook.dll 0.4.0.0 for GTA IV 1.0.4 or scripthook.dll 0.5.1.0 for EFLC and GTA IV 1.0.7. You will need an asiloader too, google xliveless or dsound.dll. Put that in same directory as the other .dll. Then when you have those put the superman.asi and .ini file in the gta iv main directory. When you play game press F5 or F6 to fly...awesome mod btw!!

which gta iv version will you be using?

Make sure you have these files in your Grand Theft auto IV directory, scripthook.dll 0.4.0.0 for GTA IV 1.0.4 or scripthook.dll 0.5.1.0 for EFLC and GTA IV 1.0.7. You will need an asiloader too, google xliveless or dsound.dll. Put that in same directory as the other .dll. Then when you have those put the superman.asi and .ini file in the gta iv main directory. When you play game press F5 or F6 to fly...awesome mod btw!!

I just bought it yesterday, I presume it's the most recent update. I haven't changed anything to it. I don't know how to install the patch, or anything.

go to folder where GTAIV.exe is and right click to get properties, i think on details tab tells you version. Then do what i said, if you arent on right patch, then google the patch you need, i recommend gta iv 1.0.4 so you can use icenhancer 1.35 but if u dont want to use that, use 1.0.7 unless there is something i dont know.