why I think GTA V will be this gen

ikillionaire ii

ikillionaire ii

I know theres been topics yada yada but anyways;

I think the next gen of consoles will be more or less fully motion sensored after a few quick searches on google iv come across kinect 2 -.- Which im not happy about now that may be straight from release or be implanted into the 720 and judging by MS I think that will be their focus.

now for wii u im guessing that will be motion again and ps4 I wouldnt like to guess as I havent followed move and they dont seem to be throwing all thier cards at move the same way MS are with kinect.

so for gta could you really see gta being fully motion? Cos I cant at least not V as it would seem too soon in my opinion.

........... of course it will be on this gen. 0_0

its the people who believe it wont who should be posting threads trying to justify there stupid opinion.

in fact, no they shouldnt be posting threads. GTA V is this gen, end of.

They will never have their focus on just motion controll for the 720 or even the 1080 or 1440 etc, just look at the charts at the moment for 360 and PS3, it is almost all controller based games so they will not remove that aspect of the consoles as that is a step backwards rather than forwards. Nintendo can get away with motion controll for their main console in the way they do because their target audience is families whereas microsoft's and sony's target audiences are everyone so they wont just tell their fans to swivvel on their corporate middle finger and focus on family orientated games which the Kinect and Motion are.

I think the fact that there is a trailer now for GTA V prooves that they arent putting it on the next gen because they would have to spend another 3 years adapting it to the new kits and upgrading the graphics and features and R* just wont do that when they know that they have a game that would be perfect for a 2012 360 PS3 release.

Edited by llpalm08

Really, best excuse for making your topic other then the plentiful other Console or hardware ones is "yada, yada"?? Come on!!

The reality is Six Axis was implemented, The Vibration has been in for a LONG time, in GTA I mean... But adding motion sensor for major GTA gameplay? Not in Rockstar's interest (as has been stated before, in the other threads!) Move is all Sony has, and they opted to have something more competitive with Wii

Wii U is not likely to get any GTA for a while yet. It's not unreasonable to suggest since Dan Houser said they consider all sorts of platforms out there on the market.

Are you upset over Kinect 2 because you just bought one, or are you concerned about it's relationship to GTA gaming??

I believe, could be wrong, but the Loop set-top version of Xbox will have a Kinect system intrinsic to it's design. However, another proposal is that Xbox's bigger gen platform will eventually sell in a package SKU with Kinect sensor.

I though it was clear from graphics in Trailer 1 that the game would be on PS3.

my thoughts exactly ...looks the same to me but a new game.with more detail. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Whaddya mean? There was a nVidia logo on it? I remember clearly nVidia paid for advertising in previous GTA game booklets!

ikillionaire ii

@slamman im not happy about kinect 2 because MS has gone downhill since adding avatars and all the other crap I dont own kinect and dont plan on ever using one

I would. Many people see Kinect as the best device of it's kind. What I'm hoping in Kinect 2 is more ability to sit down and use motion sensors some how less radical via better detection.

As far as GTA V though, it will be like a cousin to GTA IV I think

The graphics look current-gen to be honest.

And as for the kinect, it has potential. I think Microsoft are trying to figure out ways to incorporate it into the general and core gaming market. I hope GTA waits until the motion controls are perfected before they use them, though.

tenpennyisplainevil

you know what? there are wayyy more ppl just playing with a regular controller. i think that the PS4 will sell at least the same, probably even more, regardless of the xbox having kinect. pretty much all regular gamers wont buy a system for things like that, only families or young children. i dont see a 20 year old action gamer buy it for kinect, and it happens to be (i think) that most gamers are in it for action, judging on the best selling games being action games. nothing will win from the good ol' controller, with which you can just relax while you play, which for me and the majority of gamers is the main reason to have a console

so just dont worry, if it would take over there would've been A LOT more kinect players around.