JOTTA A: The New GOSPEL Talent Of Brazil

cidamelo

Hi friends, I'm a Christian, but I admit I hate gospel music, I think it's boring! But there's a new gospel talent in Brazil that sings perfectly! He is just a boy, and his voice is one of the best I ever heard! His video has almost 5 million of visualizations! I hope you like it happy.gif

Off T a bit, but to hear you're a Christian is not too surprising. I was raised as one and I can see you let your emotions remain calm when you surf here, that takes commendable effort!

I don't listen to much but I'd say singing at Church probably had an impact on me early because I do still sing, and I even made some attempts on YouTube! haha

EverLost123 lol.giflol.gif but you've to admit his voice has emotion! tounge.gif

Slamman yes I'm a Christian but I'm not a crazy Christian like Rick Perry lol.giflol.gif Ohh I have never sung at church, my voice was always awkward sad.gif

I was at a bible study group a few weeks back (yes I am a Christian too) and the vicar played this song at the group. As you could imagine the room was silent for a few seconds after the song had finished and the silence was broken by a lone "Wow" by a bible study member.

I agree I was blown away when I first heard this young lad sing, and I was going to look for this song myself after I got home from the study session but I didn't get round to doing it.

I've had a terribly rubbish day today and now after hearing this song again, I feel much better now. smile.gif Thanks cid. icon14.gif

AlexGTAGamer I'm so happy you liked the song lol.gif I found most Christian songs annoying, but this one is so beautiful!

EverLost123 lol.giflol.gif but you've to admit his voice has emotion! tounge.gif

Slamman yes I'm a Christian but I'm not a crazy Christian like Rick Perry lol.giflol.gif Ohh I have never sung at church, my voice was always awkward sad.gif

Really, I thought everyone did.

We're always standing up and singing along with hymns. Anywho, My folks want me to keep going but I'm not a morning person, I always stay up at night. Anyway, I'm a bad influence on my parents as far as converting them to popular artists you could say.

Slamman I never liked to sing, my voice is terrible! Nowadays I'm sleeping late but I don't like it, because I wake up late sad.gif