“Suggest next game” in free mode?

StormerBoy

I think we all know that when you “suggest next game” in free mode it will almost never actually happen as there are too many players and the game length is almost always unlimited.

So the question is what are other gamers actually trying to do/achieve when they suggest a next game? Is it that they have selected it by mistake whilst actually trying to start there own next game but have gone into the wrong menu on their phone, or is it something else?

Sometimes I join Free Modes with 2 players with my 2 friends (2 players + me + 2 friends) and we suggest next game just for fun biggrin.gif That makes other players usualy mad icon14.gif

How will that make them mad when it wont go to the next game if they don’t also choose a next game like you?

If there is Free Mode with 2 players and than I join it with my 2 friends and me and my 2 friends suggest next game the rest dont need to choose next game too (if 3 of 5 players suggest thats enough to start new game) biggrin.gif

some players try to challange others by using the next game suggestion. Kill someone a few times then suggest next game as deathmatch is pretty much " I challange you to deathmatch,put your money where your mouth is".

some players try to challange others by using the next game suggestion. Kill someone a few times then suggest next game as deathmatch is pretty much " I challange you to deathmatch,put your money where your mouth is".

That's what I was thinking, so they don't necessarily want to change game, they are just saying "bring it on".

BuzzBeerCompany

More often than not, its a mistake. Not knowing the phone or in a hurry to leave most think that it will only effect them, like it being the players next game and not the entire games next game. Its also a way to get everyone on equal footing in the game. Deathmatch is sometimes picked by mistake cause its the next choice on the phone when you're pushing the buttons too fast. If at some point in the game you choose ANY other game including Free Mode and then find yourself alone in the game it will countdown and reset back to the choice lobby and that Free Mode you were just in will be gone. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif