i was changed timecyc.dat... but...

CLOUDbellic

last week ~ i'm started fix timecyc.dat~

open by notepad~ wow~ difficult.... fix it!! RGB ~ , draw distance , ambient color... etc... and save it!!

haha turn on the gta iv game!! loading.... loading.. loading... cool.gif

finish loading~ out of safe house!! monocle.gif ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

where is change???? nothing change? skymultiplier 0!! doesn't change.... draw distance change... doesn't change... sneaky2.gif

pleas help me!! how can i change?

sorry... i can't speak english very well... blush.gif

To do changes to the game files you have to ensure that the game is prepared for modding. There are several ways to bypass the file protection.

How to bypass the file protection: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=380102

Besides this you have to be logged in as Admin with full rights to write into existing files otherwise the game will always refuse any mod attempt.

Good luck.

To do changes to the game files you have to ensure that the game is prepared for modding. There are several ways to bypass the file protection.

How to bypass the file protection: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=380102

Besides this you have to be logged in as Admin with full rights to write into existing files otherwise the game will always refuse any mod attempt.

Good luck.

thankyou!! thankyou!! success!! wow amazing!! icon14.gif