GTA V - Own garage tuning

Speetix

I was wondering, it should be cool that you can change your cars in your own garage.

I mean you can park your stolen cars in your garage ( 2 cars ) and your own parking space ( 2 cars outside ).

It should be cool if you can custom your cars in your own garage. If you're wanted, drive to your own garage and change the color? And as extra you can also tune your car in your garage but you need to unlock the tunekits by complete missions for other people like the boss from a tunegarage or an autodealer, by these guys you can unlock new items to tune your cars in your own garage. An other possibility is buy tunekits by a tuningshop but once you bought a tunekit, you can add 'm on every car.

I should like it if we can see more rooms from our safehouse..

Do you agree with me? Or you like somehing else? Share it!

Edited by Speetix

I always wanted to use those stacked parking things in IV. I hated the fact that I had 2 cars per house. It would be awesome of you could own a parking lot or parking structure and keep as many cars as you want, or charge for parking to make cash.

This would be great in the wishlist thread smile.gif

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=471442&st=2680

This is what everyone else does

Nope because it goes about the garagetuning, please read it first

Anything that says "it would be cool" or anything to that extent, goes in the wish list thread.

I was wondering, it should be cool that you can change your cars in your own garage.

I mean you can park your stolen cars in your garage ( 2 cars ) and your own parking space ( 2 cars outside ).

It should be cool if you can custom your cars in your own garage. If you're wanted, drive to your own garage and change the color? And as extra you can also tune your car in your garage but you need to unlock the tunekits by complete missions for other people like the boss from a tunegarage or an autodealer, by these guys you can unlock new items to tune your cars in your own garage. An other possibility is buy tunekits by a tuningshop but once you bought a tunekit, you can add 'm on every car.

I should like it if we can see more rooms from our safehouse..

Do you agree with me? Or you like somehing else? Share it!

Okay but this should be in the WISHLIST

G1T