When you are in pictures..

iGrandTheftAuto

iGrandTheftAuto

When you have your picture taken, do you smile showing your teeth or do you just smile without showing your teeth? If you don't smile with your teeth showing what is the reason?

user posted image

Random question, but when posing, I tend to smile without showing my teeth because I think my "full" smile is horrible and I'm awkward about it.

8wjrzl.png

Why don't you ask your questions in the "Have a question" topic rather than filling General Chat with pointless spam?

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

iGrandTheftAuto
Why don't you ask your questions in the "Have a question" topic rather than filling General Chat with pointless spam?

Because I want more than one answer, not just one answer to my question. Sorry if you don't like it.

user posted image

Typhus doesn't. I don't ....much! hahaha The reason is basically, soda, candy, just being a junk food junkie on top of having dental issues since I was an infant. You can never really remedy teeth like you'd want except for dental implants

Typhus doesn't. I don't ....much! hahaha The reason is basically, soda, candy, just being a junk food junkie on top of having dental issues since I was an infant. You can never really remedy teeth like you'd want except for dental implants

I also eat and drink crap, and don't show.

Typhus doesn't. I don't ....much! hahaha  The reason is basically, soda, candy, just being a junk food junkie on top of having dental issues since I was an infant. You can never really remedy teeth like you'd want except for dental implants

I also eat and drink crap, and don't show.

You eat and drink CRAP?

But as for me, depends on my mood if I want to show my teeth or not.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

This.

Seriously, if you're going to ask a question, at least put the effort in to answer it yourself. It seems like every topic you make is to ask something trivial and then you never bother answering yourself.

As for the question, no, because I don't like to smile.

clEsyRO.gif

My teeth are pretty bad, but being British it's no big deal. In fact, my teeth are probably above average for a British person. It's kinda like how fat people in america have confidence and don't feel self-conscious because there are just so many other fatties.

When I was younger and my teeth were going from baby milk teeth to adult I used to smile for the camera all of the time, my parents called me a little poser that's how much I used to smile in photos.

But now I don't show my teeth whilst smiling anymore, instead I've taken to "cheeky" smiling. wink.gif

When you have your picture taken, do you smile showing your teeth or do you just smile without showing your teeth? If you don't smile with your teeth showing what is the reason?

I smile with and without teeth, I like mine I've taken good care of them. You seem to have made this topic because you don't like yours. So what's wrong with them?

fV9tG4b.gif

iGrandTheftAuto

I smile with and without teeth, I like mine I've taken good care of them. You seem to have made this topic because you don't like yours. So what's wrong with them?

I like my teeth. I made this topic because my friend says she don't like hers when she smiles showing them. She took a picture and I thought she looked normal. I guess everybody has a insecure feeling about the pictures they take when they smile showing their teeth.

Edited by iGrandTheftAuto
user posted image

So instead of talking to your friend about her and her problems you decided to bring the discussion here? whatsthat.gif

fV9tG4b.gif

I keep my gob shut. Might have something to do with my horrible British teeth. I mean, they're super healthy, no fillings or anything (did you know that British teeth are among the healthiest in the world?), but they are as crooked as a Greek politician. Apparantly, my teeth weren't bad enough for a brace when I was younger, which is odd, because almost everyone else I know of my age has had a brace at one point or another.

You know I spent so much time talking about my lame ass teeth I completely missed the whole point of this topic. It's not the teeth topic it's the smile topic, well kinda. Anyways, I just show a little bit of teeth, I think if you smile without opening your gob it looks fake. Even bad teeth (unless they're catastrophically bad) look better than just keeping your mouth shut.

My teeth are pretty bad, but being British it's no big deal. In fact, my teeth are probably above average for a British person. It's kinda like how fat people in america have confidence and don't feel self-conscious because there are just so many other fatties.

I don't get the British thing about teeth, it did make it into Austin Powers though, but really, I wonder if it's the water??

iGrandTheftAuto
So instead of talking to your friend about her and her problems you decided to bring the discussion here? whatsthat.gif

It was suppose to be about smiling for pictures in general. I just wanted to know what most people would rather do when it comes time to taking pictures. Would people desire to show teeth or smile without showing their teeth?

user posted image

iGrandTheftAuto
Of course. I get it. Pictures/video and posing are an important aspect of recorded life, why not examine it???

Yeah, I guess. I think it is important to look decent when people see you online and in person. I also believe it would be a good thing to have a great smile, especially for someone in my age group.

user posted image

TBH, I usually don't smile at all, because I've always felt like I have an awful smile. In my most recent school picture, I received a mugshot.

I try to make a conscious effort to show my teeth. But I usually just give a bad "I don't want to have my picture taken" smile.

I just don't like being photographed, so I generally don't smile. There are plenty of candid shots of me smiling all toothy and all.

And what is it with all these quick polls?

I don't really smile in any photo's I usually stay normal or just look serious at the camera and maybe grin a little making a little smile.

I've been trying to smile with my teeth more, because I think I look weird with a closed mouth. But I look creepy with my teeth showing, so it's a toss up really.

user posted image

When you have your picture taken, do you smile showing your teeth or do you just smile without showing your teeth? If you don\'t smile with your teeth showing what is the reason?

People who don\'t always look like they\'re depressed in the picture. Like they can\'t work up enough happiness to produce a real smile, I mean come on.

G1T

I'm terrible at faking smiles, so I just don't do it in pictures. They come out looking like some funky Sheldon Cooper-esque smile.

I usually do, because I actually like my teeth. They're straight, with hardly any gaps in between them and they're also abnormally white. I don't understand why I have such nice teeth, I guess I owe it in part to the copious amounts of milk I drink.