Help me in this 2 things plz

saed123.

In Storylines:

1- If i create a storyline how to make that before the storyline starts you enter a checkpoint then start.

2- How to make storyline in wierd places like liberty city. yawn.gificon14.gif

1 - Now I know what that mean. Well, every storyline always start with intro. But, you can do this. In the intro mission, spawn the character outside the checkpoint, spawn a checkpoint, tell the player to get to that checkpoint. That should do

2 - Use SAT. Download it here. If you have any problem, don't bother to ask for a help.

But the mission trigger be in the intro or before it.

You couldn't make a mission before intro. Intro is always be the first mission in a storyline. So the trigger must be spawn in the intro

No no no. I mean make a checkpoint (not a mission trigger) in that intro mission. The mission trigger marker is the same as checkpoint, right ? (Symboled with a red halo). You couldn't make a mission trigger inside a mission

But in the intro i dont want the mission name to appear or the mission disegner

Ok, now I understand. I know a how to make the name of the mission doesn't appear in the mission, but I don't know how to get rid of "Missiondesign by" box doesn't appear in that mission. To get the mission name doesn't appear, when you have to put the mission name, simply press backspace and press ENTER (to confirm "the missions name")

I ever got a bug in my mission when the "missiondesign by" box doesn't appear. I don't know how it happened. I think because I put the title too long and the name contained color text on it.

@Notna : Well, he is talking about the "Missiondesign by" box. He want it to be dissapeared in the mission. Still the box will appear even if we delete the designer's name with Notepad ++