New generation Disney cartoons

Satourn

So, as the title says, this topic is about Disney cartoons that were created not long ago. First of all, I wanna ask you if you watching them. If no, please, no spam or kidness. If you do, then I have several questions for you, lads and ladies:

1. Why do you like them?

2. Which one do you like the most?

3. What you like in this cartoon?

4. Which character is your favorite?

And don't call me kid after all. I know myself better than you. And by the way, my childhood is not over yet.

So, discuss. wink.gif

Disney channal and pogo are the best.

P&F are awsome. What happened to the 2nd dimension movie? Was it icon14.gif or icon13.gif?

I love to watch pokemon also.

Didn't see that movie, but will maybe watch it.

1. Why do you like them?

They have good story and very funny

2. Which one do you like the most?

There are many Disney's cartoons that I liked. Maybe P&F is the best so far

3. What you like in this cartoon?

The creativity. There are always something to do everyday (which is extraordinary)

4. Which character is your favorite?

Dr. Dooferschmitz (ah, can't spell it right). He is always very lucky from disaster in every episode

When I was a kid,I used to watch F&B.My favorite character is Perry the platypus wink.gif

I see, no one is attracted. But, anyway, I'm gonna answer my one questions:

1. Why do I like Disney cartoons? Mostly because all of them are funny, and they created specially for kids. There is no violence and bad moments, and of course, no "bad words".

Also, I like them because they have good plot in every serie.

2. Which one do you like the most? The best for me is Phineas & Ferb.

3. What you like in this cartoon? Very detailed characters, detailed plot for every serie and of course, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. biggrin.gif

4. Which character is your favorite? There are several, but the best are: Perry the Platypus, Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Ferb (P&F), Wade, Gunther (Kick Buttowski), Milo and Jocktopus (fishology, ah, I dunno how to spell it right), Coop and Dennis (Kid vs. Kat). I think that's all.

Thought it’s only for Disney cartoon?lol

….i really loved Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lion King

devil.gif

I have felt that Wally Disney was kind of a pervert. Seems like all his movies were about killing a kids parents and such. Really Grimm fairy tales. Then, the company starts changing the morals of the stories.

Like, The little Mermaid, she falls in love with a fisherman and wished for legs so she could walk on shore, but the SeaHag who granted her wish also gave her a price to pay. Her feet were tender and ached and bleed as she walked. Pruned from the Disney versions. They can't make up their minds. Ogres are friendly? Next, I expect Trolls will pay the tolls for travellers? Dragons will share their hords?

tonnygreg786

My favorite cartoon series is “Tom and Jerry”. Both characters Tom and Jerry of the series are very funny specially Jerry. This series is so much funny that you can’t stop laughing while watching it. Whenever I feels bore I used to watch this cartoon serial.

My favorite cartoon series is “Tom and Jerry”. Both characters Tom and Jerry of the series are very funny specially Jerry. This series is so much funny that you can’t stop laughing while watching it. Whenever I feels bore I used to watch this cartoon serial.

That's not disney though thats mgm but tom & jerry is even better then disney. Personally i like Disney's old old stuff like the old mickey mouse cartoons and old movies like peter pan, pinocchio, 101 dalmations. After Walt died the movies weren't as good but it's safe to say when the 2000's began they really turned to sh*t. I think pixar is the only good part of disney that keeps coming out with unique movies. Other then that, it's all in the past